Project Veritas - Bernie Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see what these release's he dropping right now will reveal? Im sure its stuff we already suspected...hopefully he got it from the horses mouth.

Should listen to Mark Levin's podcast from last night. He does a good history of this Marxist ... amazing he could ever be elected dog catcher, let alone senator.

Comment

The preview they posted looks like it's one of his campaign organizers supporting the use of Gulags for "Nazis" (aka anyone right of Bernie). Even talks about the virtues of them as re-education camps.

Also saying cities will burn and there will be violence if Trump is re-elected.
      Last edited by Clay C; 01-14-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        The preview they posted looks like it's one of his campaign organizers supporting the use of Gulags for "Nazis" (aka anyone right of Bernie). Even talks about the virtues of them as re-education camps.
        I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of his "rally" supporters... a rapper named Killer Mike.

Lovely song he has... "when you n___s gone unite and kill those police mutha___ahs"

Comment

From what I am seeing it looks like his campaign organizers are ok with sending trump supports to gulags if Bernie wins? Reabilition camps?

Comment

We should have a big fight....all the mad libs on one side and all the conservatives on the other and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              We should have a big fight....all the mad libs on one side and all the conservatives on the other and see what happens.
              That's defined as a civil war, no matter what the weapons are.

Comment

Wonder if this is going to come up tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                  That's defined as a civil war, no matter what the weapons are.
                  Exactly...they can choose the weapon of their choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post

I get that the perception is that we are individually tougher than they are, but if history has taught us anything it’s that you shouldn’t underestimate a communist insurrection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And that’s exactly what they are !!

Comment

Part II

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3PWDNkLliE"]#Expose2020 - PART II: Sanders Staffer “There Are Things More Important Than the Rule of Law in USA” - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

God help us!

Comment

Like, OMG. Like put me in, like, a room for like 5 minutes with that dude. What a booger eating pot head. Like OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              I get that the perception is that we are individually tougher than they are, but if history has taught us anything it’s that you shouldn’t underestimate a communist insurrection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I hear what you are saying but the other side of that coin is you shouldn't tolerate one either. We are already in a civil war it just not a violent one across the board even though many radical left wing groups have been.
                              If we continue down the road on our current path I think it looks inevitable. Think about the things that are being reported as being said in the thread about trump supporters. People that talk that way are to be taken seriously if you pay attention to history.
                              Why do you think the left wants our guns?
                              It isn't because of gun violence per say, it's because an unarmed citizenry become nothing but subjects that will do as they are told. Our founding fathers taught us that and thus the 2nd amendment outlines the necessity to be armed and the govt is not to infringe on that right.
                              That is as about as clear as it gets and yet the left wants to take our guns because what they really want to take from us, is our freedom and our liberty, and they are unable to accomplish that goal while we are armed.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X