No announcement yet.

La-z-boy recliner, yay or nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Z Boy all the way!!!! We have 6 of them. Its the only recliner that you can lean back wards, keep the foot rest in and still rock while tapping your feet on the ground. My favorite position

Comment

We bought some Lazboy stuff a few years ago and really like it. I like to sit more straight up, and my recliner sits more "back" in the upright position. I wonder if that can be adjusted? It's my only complaint.

Comment

Mine is perfect for napping.

Comment

We bought 2 over years 20 years ago and I am still using mine every day. The material has held up great and no problems with the mechanism at all. Still vey comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            I bought an Ashely Santa Fe recliner a few years back. It was a darn good recliner! But you definitely get what you pay for. The quality of the 'leather' was definitely sub-par and it only lasted a few years before it started turning to crud. Slapped a cover on it for a few more years, but I finally was convinced to give it up. I'm on the look out as well, but the new lazy boys are pricey! I've seen some great deals on craigslist, but not sure I want to buy a used one.
            Originally posted by miller250 View Post
            Homall leather recliner is a great recliner chair. I personally using this recliner chair from last few months. It's an extremely comfortable chair for reading, sleeping, and working.
            Originally posted by wdeisher View Post
            I have a nice leather recliner, don't know what brand it is. $25.00 at a garage sale, been using it for 3 years now. Best recliner I've ever owned
            Originally posted by dmk View Post
            Ashley Furniture has nice chairs. Also, see if you have an Ashley clearance center or warehouse in the area. They have great deals.
            Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
            Had two lazy boys they were in my parents house before I was born and we got rid of those and replaced it with the big man lazy boy about 8-10 years ago and still going strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            We bought some Lazboy stuff a few years ago and really like it. I like to sit more straight up, and my recliner sits more "back" in the upright position. I wonder if that can be adjusted? It's my only complaint.
            Maximum people use lazy boy recliner. I think it's a good recliner.

Comment

La-z-Boy is the best. We have a big sectional with built in recliners. Two recliners on each end. Bought it at the La-z-Boy store in the Webster/Clearlake area.

Comment

They're expensive, but high quality. We bit the bullet on a La-z-boy love seat and sofa, with a total of four recliners. We like them very much. They'll last

Comment

We currently have one in the kids playroom that is nearly 30 years old. My parents bought it when I was a kid, it went with my brother when he bought his first house, then off to college with me, and now in our playroom and gets used daily. The base is starting to break but it’s still completely functional and I can repair it - just need to quit being lazy and get it done. Great chair.

Comment

To answer your question, YAH.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                      I have a Lazy Boy BIG man recliner my ex bought me after a hip replacement in '09. It's still the MOST comfortable recliner I've ever had. This one has the leg/foot part you can push with your feet and adds about 6" extension. I'm tall so it's great for me. Also has extended head rest, nothing worse than my neck with no support.

BEST thing is my GF is 5'5" so it's TOO big for her to sit in comfortably. Many times quality is not always dictated by price, but at least for me and recliners...you want one that will last for many years. Never owned a Lane so no comparison I can give.
                      Man, we must be brothers from another mother, same story from hip replacement and appears we both have the same recliner! I did have a problem with some supports a couple of years ago but one of our local furniture stores had a guy that repairs recliners. Cost me about $150 but good as new.

We also bought my wife a lazy boy 2 years ago that she loves. We went to several furniture stores in Granbury and Ft Worth, ended up going to the Lazy Boy store in Ft Worth and bought it much less than the other stores. Only brand we will ever own IMO.

Comment

Hell, I must be losing my mind in my ole' age! Just realized I answered my own post?? Oh well, I'm still in shock from the election results so far, LMAO "at myself!"

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          Hell, I must be losing my mind in my ole' age! Just realized I answered my own post?? Oh well, I'm still in shock from the election results so far, LMAO "at myself!"
                          2020 will do that to a man

Comment

I have a Lazy boy recliner that I have had for years . The fabric is well worn but no rips or tears and all of the mechanisms still work like new. We are going to invest $300 to get it re-upholstered .

Comment

One point about Lazy Boy chairs has been the warranty for us. I have owned 2 since 1995 my first chair developed a carriage issue. Which they repaired and additionally they took the chair apart replaced all the worn parts (seat springs also) at no cost to us. The only thing they said they would not warranty or replace was the covering fabric.

To avoid issues with fabric wear. Simply find a towel that color matches well enough use one in the seat, back and arm areas. Wash these often and the fabric stays in good shape even with years of constant wear.

Comment

Don’t know if you want new and what color but I have a couple of lazy boys I’d probably sell. They are dark brown leather. Not too far from you either. If interested, let me know and I can PM you some pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X