This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I also don't post live during tv shows on the girlyman threads. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You also have to remind folks you are manly....daily...

Comment

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        ls&u to announce coach on wed . .
        so who is the man???

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          so who is the man???
          Urban Meyer

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            ls&u to announce coach on wed . .
            If they announce on Wednesday, then Mark Stoops?

They wouldn't announce Aranda, Cristboal, Fickell, Gundy, etc with those guys playing this weekend.

Comment

dang, Lincoln going to gut the staff at OU..

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                so who is the man???
                Per SEC this morning . . Projected to be someone not coaching and/or not in the playoffs . . They have no idea . .

Comment

Ah SEC shorts nails it again. Congrats to those that get to play this week. I’m looking forward to some of the games and I would actually love to see a doomsday scenario for the CFP committee. Maybe one of these years us Aggies will get to play in this week, lol.

Highs and lows of a typical Aggie season. Lack of depth at our QB position was definitely the Achilles heel this year. We learned that Calzada ain’t it, but that’s about it. King is still a question mark and Weigman, while extremely talented, will be a freshman. We are going to lose some offensive weapons to the draft, but our line should be solid next year. Defense is going to take a tremendous hit from the draft and possible loss of Elko.

On to a mediocre bowl game we go.

Goodluck this weekend for those of y’all that still have teams in the hunt. We’ll be on the recruiting trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You also have to remind folks you are manly....daily...
                    No I don't. Lol.

Comment

Let me get this straight, Riley tells LSU, the SEC AND OU "S**** you guys, I'm going to South Cali and gonna pluck 5* qb's for days and eventually poach the entire State of top recruits on yearly basis, meanwhile, having a cakewalk to the CFBCG on the reg!"

Well played I guess....not to mention the $$$ beat down involved.
                      Last edited by Birddog66; 11-29-2021, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

They wouldn't announce Aranda, Cristboal, Fickell, Gundy, etc with those guys playing this weekend.
                        I really dont see Gundy leaving OSU lol but didnt see Riley leaving either. But Gundy waaay more attached to OSU than Lincoln was at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

If Gundy would even entertain the idea it makes me wonder why Texas didn't reach out to Riley?

Comment

If Gundy would even entertain the idea it makes me wonder why Texas didn't reach out to Riley?

No way he would've left OU for UT lol c'mon man.

Comment

Also not seeing the immediate draw to want to coach in the SEC with Bama and Georgia. Why wouldn't you want more money, easier path to CFP and still be at an all time historic program where you can cherry pick the whole state of top talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                I really dont see Gundy leaving OSU lol but didnt see Riley leaving either. But Gundy waaay more attached to OSU than Lincoln was at OU.

I don't think Gundy is in the mix, just throwing his name out there as its typical as he has flirted with schools in the past. If LSU is processing names, I would assume they have looked at Gundy at some point. I do not think he is actually in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X