Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
    Anything that isn't Frigidaire.
    I’d rather use an old igloo cooler with broke hinges than own anything made by them ever again

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
      I got tired of the box store ones going out (lost 2 in 4 years) so I bought a Hoshizaki commercial style upright freezer. It’s been awesome. Really thinking about going to a chest freezer though. Seems like a more useable space.

Only problem with a chest freezer is whatever you are looking for, it will be in the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not a Samsung!!!!

Comment

GE was the best rated when I bought the first of this year. Home Depot had the best price. Mine is big, over 22 sq ft of space.

Comment

Definitely nothing Frigidaire. We have an upright that went out on us and wasn’t even 1 year old yet. I wasn’t home when the warranty repair tech fixed it so not sure what went out. We lost almost 2 full processed deer and about 2 bags of frozen breast milk.

Contrary to the other Samsung reviews we have a samsung fridge that is going on 5 years, 3 different house moves, and still going strong with zero problems. Maybe we just got lucky?

I’m considering getting a temp alarm for our freezers to alert me if temp starts rising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will give another piece of advice. So we have a house and a shop. Both on two separate meters. Long story short the only thing that runs in the shop is the fridge. We got a new fridge. It paid for itself in about 6 months or less because we went with a new one which is going to be more efficient

Comment

Working...
              X