No announcement yet.

Sound off “Original” TBH Gangstas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve lurked a long time and finally joined earlier this year. What caused the big crash? I’ve herd it referred to many times

Comment

Been around since it was all about the video.

Comment

I was here back in '02 or 03 for like 2 weeks. Completely forgot my Name ( is was Shane something) and password. I asked a few questions about hunting Old Mexico as I was interested at the time. A few members responded and answered some questions and believe I logged off and kinda forgot about the site for many years.

Comment

I was thinking the same watching some really old timers pop up on the Breck thread.

2000 for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I ain't gangster but I've been here since 2002 or 2003.

Comment

2000 here was hanging out at Eders with tuthdoc. He invited to take a look at TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
                2000 here was hanging out at Eders with tuthdoc. He invited to take a look at TBH.
                I came over from the Edersbow message board as well. Don’t remember the year exactly but it was 2-3 years before the big crash in 2006

Comment

I can’t remember exactly but it was in that 2006 time frame for me.

Comment

WOW, got me thinking. I guess i was here within the first 6 months or so of the start of the site. Proud of what the guys have done over the years with the site and hopefully we can get back to that true family atmosphere is 2021!

Comment

99 here..

Comment

I was a lurker for a couple of years before I finally felt knowledgeable enough to join. I was dying to get a Velvet Elvis and finally got one before that stopped. Maybe 04-05?

Comment

About 2001-2002 time frame for me, I think.

Comment

Not positive but I want to say 99, I know I was here for the 2K talk

Comment

I joined in 2003, lurked around for several months before joining. I didn't know enough about bow hunting at the time to be dangerous.

Comment

2003 or 2004 here. I remember it was in July. But I also remember watching a few joining here that are saying they got here in 2004.

Breck had his own web sight set up on DIY stuff.

Chew had a web sight too, where he posted "Stories from the street" as well as many others.

Michael was a Double Bull dealer. Hoyt was his, and many others here, bow of choice.

And there was a camo company that also sponsored TBH. I always get it confused with Bushlan Camo.

Group hunts were a thing, should you be fortunate enough to be invited to one.

WCB joined just after I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X