This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    The fire ants are stirring as their rankings are changing. It appears Blue is now the No.1 RB, nationally.
    Not sure, haven’t been following much lately but that sounds like Horns may have the best RB in the country currently on the roster, with the number one for ‘22 set to come in?

Comment

I believe at some point bamas insanely high classes will have a negative affect, most kids want to play not sit for 3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I believe at some point bamas insanely high classes will have a negative affect, most kids want to play not sit for 3 years.

It wont matter until Saban himself decides to sit.
        Look at that average ranking for tOSU

Comment

The 30 for 30 in the future will make the SMU situation look like baby ****......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            The 30 for 30 in the future will make the SMU situation look like baby ****......

Huh

Comment

Nah. Saban’s keeps his shiat watertight.

Comment

Huh

Everyone be cheatin'. it is what it is

Comment

Everyone be cheatin'. it is what it is

Is this some breaking news of course they ALL are

Comment

Is this some breaking news of course they ALL are

not at all, but like i said before lol....

Comment

If you’re referencing Alabama and recruiting, nothing will ever happen as long as Mark Emmert is the NCAA President. He and Saban are best friends. Saban has publicly stated on several occasions that Emmert was the best boss he’s ever had (ME hired NS at LSU). We all know CFB is dirty. It’s blatantly obvious that kids get paid and receive impermissible benefits. Emmert has allowed Alabama to monopolize CFB recruiting as they seem to sign more than the 25 allotment every year and find ways to skirt the system. ALA signed 27 in 2021 and they will somehow sign Tenn transfer Henry To’to To’to. It’s obvious they play by a different set of rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        If you’re referencing Alabama and recruiting, nothing will ever happen as long as Mark Emmert is the NCAA President. He and Saban are best friends. Saban has publicly stated on several occasions that Emmert was the best boss he’s ever had (ME hired NS at LSU). We all know CFB is dirty. It’s blatantly obvious that kids get paid and receive impermissible benefits. Emmert has allowed Alabama to monopolize CFB recruiting as they seem to sign more than the 25 allotment every year and find ways to skirt the system. ALA signed 27 in 2021 and they will somehow sign Tenn transfer Henry To’to To’to. It’s obvious they play by a different set of rules.
                        A lot of truth here

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          That’s all true except that the NCAA has never led sanction investigations. Their enforcement arm make the three stooges look efficient. Journalists have always broken the big cheating scandals. But, journalism is a dying profession. I just don’t see them going after Bama who is so well organized in their extra curricular efforts.

Now, I would be surprised that LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, or the Aggies don’t step on their **** soon.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            That’s all true except that the NCAA has never led sanction investigations. Their enforcement arm make the three stooges look efficient. Journalists have always broken the big cheating scandals. But, journalism is a dying profession. I just don’t see them going after Bama who is so well organized in their extra curricular efforts.

Now, I would be surprised that LSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, or the Aggies don’t step on their **** soon.
                            I think LSU good also with emmert in charge. Emmert also hired woody at one point and Woodward’s son is married to emmerts daughter.

Comment

SEC be cheating?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                SEC be cheating?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I personally played with and went to school with a kid that was recruited briefly by Texas, let’s say he got a Texas Longhorn gym bag with several items in it

Comment

Working...
                                X