This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He bumped up a few spots, Klubnik made the biggest move at QB.

As he should have (Klubnik). I think he is a winner and gonna be a really good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Looks like all 6 of our 2022 commits are now 4-Star according to 247.

Noah Thomas (WR) and Hunter Erb (OL) both made a big move.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 02-24-2021, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Texas got it's 5 star QB and has 2 top 10 5 star guys at 100%.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210224-114522_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	24645134

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU's 22 class is going to be sick. Not that the last few havent been good but 22 has some studs going to LSU. With that being said they will probably still finish 20 points behind bama in recruiting rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Jumped up to 3 in the composite.

Comment

I figure Texas adds Allen and Anderson in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Plans are for 100% capacity but that may likely require wearing a face covering. I think the expectation is by the end of August we should be vaccinated or have herd immunity or not give a **** anymore.

I think the assumption is that they can’t afford not to pack the stadiums, so they’re going to make up a bunch of reasons why we couldn’t do it last year but can this year because of masks...vaccines...blah blah...

Which is all a big cover up so they don’t have to say “what we did last year was all bull****, and we’re not doing it again”.

Speaking for all schools, not just yours.

Comment

Cases down 77%

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I think the assumption is that they can’t afford not to pack the stadiums, so they’re going to make up a bunch of reasons why we couldn’t do it last year but can this year because of masks...vaccines...blah blah...

Which is all a big cover up so they don’t have to say “what we did last year was all bull****, and we’re not doing it again”.

Spot on Dale.

Comment

PSA: the new car smell being pushed by schools might want to rethink this! What will they think of next that harms us!
                      I know this is not football related exactly, but I thought it was ridiculous and stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Looks like all 6 of our 2022 commits are now 4-Star according to 247.

Noah Thomas (WR) and Hunter Erb (OL) both made a big move.

Erb is a ****ed good football player. I watched his HUDL a couple of weeks ago and was ****** to find out that he was committed to the Aggies. I don't know if he will be a guard or a tackle at the next level, but he is one of the few kids outside of the super blues that I think could excel at either. I think he is the sixth best lineman in the state in a year that is really deep for offensive line propsects.

Comment

Bobby Taylor onboard

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

This is correct but I doubt the stadiums will be full unfortunately. I hope I am wrong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              Bobby Taylor onboard
                              Jimbo still hot . . Good add . . Gig em . .

Comment

Create momentum when you know chips are about to fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X