This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    This was exactly 20 minutes after you mentioned “blueblood”. Are you ok? Do you pee in your pants often?

Speaking of hangovers....did you see post 678?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Speaking of hangovers....did you see post 678?
      I think intelligence or lack thereof is more to blame here. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread is drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Oh dear...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I think intelligence or lack thereof is more to blame here. Lol.

Oops...didn’t scroll back that far. But please do not ever question someone else’s intelligence. We’ve seen enough of your posts here and other threads.

Does smart make sandwiches for you too?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                Does smart make sandwiches for you too?

Excellent ad-hominem fallacy. .....trying to cover up you screwing up with a redirect at the messenger

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

I just thought I’d be funny. **** y’all slammed the “blue blood lure” trolled off the flat line and are greyhounding all over the place. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I just thought I’d be funny. **** y’all slammed the “blue blood lure” trolled off the flat line and are greyhounding all over the place. [emoji1787]

Lure is deep inside one of your owns intestines. Lol.

Comment

I saw the Sarkisian interview on Finebaum this afternoon and I was impressed.

He is very well spoken and handles himself very well! And humble!

Texas Football is in good hands and I am looking forwarded to watching the program proceed with someone at the helm that is well rounded and mature!

Comment

Well with the signing of BTJ LSU has jumped to the #3 spot in 2021 class solid finish!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Well with the signing of BTJ LSU has jumped to the #3 spot in 2021 class solid finish!

So glad he didn't wind up in alabama . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            So glad he didn't wind up in alabama . .

Sadly for all of us he probably wasn’t a high target for bama given the class they got [emoji2957]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              It’s funny listening to fans talk “NC or bust....” The number one stated preseason goal for pretty much every program is to win their respective conference which will put your team in the best position to make the CFP and give you an opportunity to play for the NC.

As an Ag I’m starving for a conference title. Give me that every year in the SEC and I’ll take my odds to win the big prize.

Honestly with the current situation we have with 4 team playoff The best we Ags can hope for is squeeze into the 4 spot. Winning a conference championship is a far greater feat given SEC powerhouses.
                              In my opinion go to 8 team playoff get rid of conference championships altogether. They dont mean a dang thing. Ohio State lost their conference a few years ago but won the NC so conference means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                                Honestly with the current situation we have with 4 team playoff The best we Ags can hope for is squeeze into the 4 spot. Winning a conference championship is a far greater feat given SEC powerhouses.
                                In my opinion go to 8 team playoff get rid of conference championships altogether. They dont mean a dang thing. Ohio State lost their conference a few years ago but won the NC so conference means nothing.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X