• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Crush alert...
    Color me blushed

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Heath, we need a cleanup on isle 642. Come in thread police...

You better get that halo polished before he comes in with the broom.

Comment

You guys are too easy. I'm not even an Aggie lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          True, but unfortunately he coached for another decade?

Originally posted by BurntOrangeBowhunter View Post
          lost another due to a freak injury and got screwed out of a shot at another(tied with Florida).

Let me rephrase that so you can comprende, he coached for 10 yrs outside of that 6 year span that BoB referred to. Sabe?

Bob is talking about 2008 and 2009 here .....sabe? I put it in blue crayon even..
          Last edited by Smart; 02-06-2021, 07:38 PM.

Comment

You better get that halo polished before he comes in with the broom.
            I’ve never said that BS here. Supposed to be against forum rules. You should know that you’re a junior mod right?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              I’ve never said that BS here. Supposed to be against forum rules. You should know that you’re a junior mod right?

LMAO! I missed that post. I thought you were referring to us talking a little crap..

Comment

Mack had a good 6 yr run alluded to by BoB. He coached for 16 yrs. You can do the math, maybe....ask Lily, she can help

Yall sort it out, I'll check in tomorrow

Comment

LMAO! I missed that post. I thought you were referring to us talking a little crap..
                  No, that’s part of the fun. Somebody seems to always cross the line...

Comment

Mack had a good 6 yr run alluded to by BoB. He coached for 16 yrs. You can do the math, maybe....ask Lily, she can help

Yall sort it out, I'll check in tomorrow
                    6 year run BoB mentioned ended in 2009.

You said...

True, but unfortunately he coached for another decade?

I bet if you asked 100 folks what that meant, 99 out of 100 would read it like I did. The one left...well he probably would come up with some angle to justify his flub....
                    Last edited by Smart; 02-06-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Y'all got it going on.

Hopefully Texas can be good too.

It would be nice for both to be good at the same time for the first time ever.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Agree and could soon be a reality

Comment

Man all these notifications for nothin thought somethin exciting happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When did Sarkisian have his *** handed to him on the big stage? He just had the top offense of all time and won it all. Not as a HC, though. We shall see.

It seems like he was the head coach at a little school called USC for a couple years... but yeah, he’s never had his *** handed to him on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            Man all these notifications for nothin thought somethin exciting happened

Just a lot of Rolodexing and discussion regarding “booger” in the atx.

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

When did Sarkisian have his *** handed to him on the big stage? He just had the top offense of all time and won it all. Not as a HC, though. We shall see.

Saban must have been starving those guys...

Comment

It’s funny listening to fans talk “NC or bust....” The number one stated preseason goal for pretty much every program is to win their respective conference which will put your team in the best position to make the CFP and give you an opportunity to play for the NC.

As an Ag I’m starving for a conference title. Give me that every year in the SEC and I’ll take my odds to win the big prize.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X