No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made my heart happy to see a bunch of Venezuelans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans and even Americans standing, with their hands over their hearts, honoring our National Anthem. Why wouldn't you love a country that has afforded you such opportunity? It was good to see the respect.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Made my heart happy to see a bunch of Venezuelans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans and even Americans standing, with their hands over their hearts, honoring our National Anthem. Why wouldn't you love a country that has afforded you such opportunity? It was good to see the respect.

Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s gooooooo

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Merica!

Comment

Where’s the logic in starting this late? I’m getting too old for this crap [emoji28]

Comment

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Oh man, that 2nd fastball from Cole at 97 moved about 18 inches. Hopeful for tonight[emoji6]

Comment

Off speed looks okay but he’s missing high with the fastball pretty consistently....
                  better fix that crap fast

Comment

Springer had some good swings early, and cole has his fastball moving. Go Stros!!!

Comment

I just muted Joe Buck. Listening on 740. Radio is 7-8 seconds ahead of tv. My blood pressure has dropped a few points.

Comment

Yordan!!! Blast!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          These pitching match ups are going to be absolutely insane.....

Little offensive can be expected but hopefully the momentum from game 6 continues!

Also, we don't have to deal with the Alvarez frustration games 3-5 which is nice

Go stros!
                          Lol you idiot

Comment

She gone!!

Comment

Finally! So happy for him (and for us).

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Lol you idiot
                                Yep....that guy....what a jackass.

Comment