Bergara B-14 Ridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bergara B-14 Ridge

Anyone shoot the Ridge model? I've handled the Hunter model at the store, but never the longer, heavier Ridge model.

Bump

Comment

I’ve shot the full line of Bergara. The Ridge performs as to be expected. I was shooting from a bench though, so not a whole lot of handling on it. I’ve handled and shot most of their other models considerably more though, and have always been pleased.

Comment

I was wanting to handle one since i had to make a trip to cabelas but they didnt have one so asked to see the hunter and was a little surprised at the weight of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. Bump

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            I’ve shot the full line of Bergara. The Ridge performs as to be expected. I was shooting from a bench though, so not a whole lot of handling on it. I’ve handled and shot most of their other models considerably more though, and have always been pleased.
            How would you rate the ridge to the HMR?
            Looking at getting one in 22-250.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
              How would you rate the ridge to the HMR?
              Looking at getting one in 22-250.
              I played with one at Gene's Outfitter Store in Gunnison, CO in October. I liked it and would say it's like a lighter weight Remington Sendero (original Sendero). The stock as a little bit thinner than the Sendero. The action was smooth as silk like all Bergaras.

I have two HMRs and love them but they are too heavy to carry. I carried one in Colorado this year elk hunting and will not do that again. The Ridge would be a much better choice for a "carrying gun". I would have bought one too but came across a great deal on a Tikka Ultra Light.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I have the ridgeback premier and the b-14 HMR. Both guns shoot incredible!

Comment

Not a Ridge but I have a Pro in 300 Win Mag, 26” barrel in a different stock (I believe).

It’s not the lightest rifle out there obviously but I don’t find the weight to be bad at all. It’s a heck of a shooter as well.

Comment

I’ve got the Ridge SP with the 18” barrel in 308. I run it suppressed and it can still be maneuvered in the deer stand. It’s pretty picky on Ammo but shoots 175-180gr ammo well

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                        I’ve got the Ridge SP with the 18” barrel in 308. I run it suppressed and it can still be maneuvered in the deer stand. It’s pretty picky on Ammo but shoots 175-180gr ammo well
                        Have others found this to be true for ammo? I have one but have not put on a scope and taken to range to find an ammo for it yet.

Comment

Any update on that 18” ridge? Mine shot 165 fusion sp ok. Does not like 150 or 180 cor lokt, or 150 fusions at all.

Comment

165 fusions
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Arrowthreat; 12-26-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X