No announcement yet.

DIY Cabin build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished another wall today and outside electrical outlets. Store was out of tongue and groove so I’ll be headed to marshal in the morning hopefully to pick up the ceiling material if that have it.
    I built 2 a frame 2x6 scaffolds today 8 ft talk to work off of while doing the ceiling. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have the T&G completely done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Started on the ceiling and then decided i better start brush hog’n and prepping for food plots. This rain really made the grass and weeds grow!

Next days off I’ll finish the ceiling and try and knock out the cabinets and trim work.

Comment

I like your walk board setup. Place is looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking great. I'm sure there are some jealous watchers on here. Wished I could start one for my own. Love that tongue and groove wood. I hate sheetrock, I know it covers fast and is cheap but I just like the look of wood. Keep the pics coming.

Comment

Comment

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One more side to do. Man that’s some slow and rough work overhead by yourself.

Comment

Bit it sure looks good.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've enjoyed following this thread. Excited to see the finished product. Looks great.

Comment

Tongue and groove finally done!
                        Faux cedar box beam up. Started on the floor as well. Going to knock out the master bed and bath. Then trim it and move on to the kitchen cabinet floor then trim. Do one room at a time so I’m not working on my knees as long and burnt out.
                        Cleaned the inlet filter screen on the water heater and it fired right up. Had low flow error before.

Comment

Nice to see it coming together, excited for the final product!

Comment

Put a half day in and got the floor done in the master. Headed to pick up trim for the beam and crown in the living area and the kitchen base cabinets.
                            Tomorrow I’ll knock out the trim up high so i can get the scaffold out and install the cabinets. Floors easier than I expected so i many just finish it all in the next 2 days or so the do the trim work.

Comment

Coming along nicely amigo. Great job.

Comment

The flooring these days is so easy to install. Really satisfying making that much progress on a diy project!

Comment

Working...
                                X