Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking man!

Comment

Finally… 3 months later they’re setting a pole and running my meter drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ahh, now you can get that mini split to cranking and have a beer fridge on site.

Comment

Milestone event. Congrats on the power and the build.

Comment

Congratulations!! It's been a looooong drawn out process that you can now enjoy.
            Sit on that porch and meditate, contemplate, or just do some plain ol' thinking.
            Happy for you.

Comment

Wired in the AC this morning, pressure tested the line sets, pulled vacuum on them and released the cold stuff. Fired right up and it sure is nice to be working in a climate controlled cabin now!!

Started wrapping up the home runs to breaker box, just need to pick up the rest of the breakers.
              Got one more wall finished in the living area, 3 more to go and the vaulted ceiling and that finish the T&G

Comment

looks awesome!

Comment

Excellent work!!!

Comment

Very nice. I’m in the process of building one myself, but instead of building from ground up, I started with a 16x34 Derksen building with lofts. It’ll be our temporary home while we’re building our house, and then will serve as a weekend house when we’re done.

Comment

DIY Cabin build

Finished the breaker panel, all the lights and 75% of the outlets. Didn’t feel like working on the walls so I got ahead on the electrical work.
                      Pressure tested the gas line and powered up the water heater also. Getting closer.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Knocked out both vaulted walls today.. one wall left and the ceiling. Hopefully have all that done this week, that ceiling is going to be tough by myself.

Killed 196# last night with my 6.8 & thermal and got to enjoy the night view.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                            Knocked out both vaulted walls today.. one wall left and the ceiling. Hopefully have all that done this week, that ceiling is going to be tough by myself.

Killed 196# last night with my 6.8 & thermal and got to enjoy the night view.

If your wife or anybody else is available, let them use a long extension roller pole with a rubber chair foot on the end. I installed over 3000sf like that. My wife never complained cause she wanted beadboard.
                            Or work from the center of your board out, itlll pretty much hold itself.
                            Good luck and your place looks awesome.

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                                If your wife or anybody else is available, let them use a long extension roller pole with a rubber chair foot on the end. I installed over 3000sf like that. My wife never complained cause she wanted beadboard.
                                Or work from the center of your board out, itlll pretty much hold itself.
                                Good luck and your place looks awesome.

I have some little helpers i made. Basically two 10” pieces with a small pieces sandwiched in one end. Slip it over the boards to the next one and it holds it for you while you get the tongue and groove seated.

Comment

Working...
                                X