Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to travel into Mexico + White?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/27/m...icans-tourism/

Read this article and enlighten yourself on if you should go or not

That’s funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Borderlandbeat.com

Enjoy!

Comment

You're probably safer in Mexico's interior than, let's say, downtown Houston.

Comment

I was in Ensenada for business 2 weeks ago, 1 was shot leaving the eatery and 2 floated up on the beach, mostly Sinola Cartel.... all seem to be specific target events but not a risk i want to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
            Is the wedding in Puerto Vallarta? Be wild if we were talking about the same wedding
            Just got back from there last week.... now that was a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
              He can carry a gun in Houston or Dallas.

I guess he could do the same down there though, all the cartel people do
              This article says you can't have a gun in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                This article says you can't have a gun in Mexico.
                https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...BB4HKJ2TVGX4Y/
                I was talking about carrying illegally, hence the reference to the cartels. Unless you think the cartels are carrying legally?

Comment

If the wedding is in the interior of MC I’m assuming you have family there which is a good thing. We go every year to Michoacán for 2 weeks and travel within the region with no issues Morelia, Patzcuaro, Puerto Vallarta, just to name a few spots never had an issue. We fly from reynosa to Guadalajara and then take a private shuttle, just plan ahead of time your travel spots and things you will be doing then Google map some of your routes to avoid heavy trafficked areas and be more open

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Just got back from there last week.... now that was a good time!
                    Same here. It was a hot one.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                      You going to let the wife and kids go but think its unsafe to go yourself?
                      This was my initial thought as well! If my wife is set on going somewhere... and I feel it's unsafe. I am going, if I can't convince her otherwise. Just in case you have to go all "Taken".. but hopefully not!!!!!

Comment

Hard to believe but my wife’s friend and her family flew into Mexico for vacation and she was caught with a loaded pistol in luggage at airport in Mexico. She is in jail no telling how long she’ll be there. I just found out this morning, not sure where at in Mexico not much has been told yet.

Comment

It's safe until it isn't...

Comment

Is it safe to travel into Mexico + White?

You’ve got a perfect excuse not to go to a wedding, take it.

My wife is a strong willed woman, and I doubt I could stop her from going in the end. But I’ll be ****ed if she would take my son down to that **** hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                              You going to let the wife and kids go but think its unsafe to go yourself?
                              Since he mentioned "white" maybe they aren't white and he is. He also mentioned they had family there.

OP, if my family was going, I'd be going.

Comment

We went to a weeding in Queretaro not far from Mexico City a year or so ago. OMG!!! Was as over the top as anything I've seen. Loved the city with its very cool down town area. Super chic boutique hotel. Walked all over and had a blast. Stumbled home.

Going to LSU football game in New Orleans opening season. Now thats a dangerous place!

Comment

Working...
                                X