Voter fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voter fraud

So this is how these idiot gets elected. Whodathunkit? I guess this is what Beto and Hillary were counting on. 95,000 illegals registered to vote.

The Texas secretary of state's office announced Friday that the state has discovered 95,000 non-citizens on the voter rolls going back to 1996, 58,000 of whom have voted in at least one election  -- an announcement likely to raise fresh concerns about the prospect of voter fraud.

And to top it off, Texas has the toughest voter laws of almost any state. Just think what's happening across the nation. Do the math. Could easily be pushing 3 million.

This article seems to explain it a little better.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/01...source=twitter

Here's the letter from the SecState of Texas.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/...y2019-02.shtml

So none of those 95,000 are illegal immigrants. It's 95,000 legal residents who were matched to voter roles based upon the documentation they provided when they applied for a driver's license indicating non-citizen status, like a green card or work visa (which were cleared through the SAVE database).

Given that a DL lasts for 6 years, and it only takes 5 years to get enough time on a green card to apply for citizenship, then you can definitely have citizens who've been put on this list. Also, it should be pointed out that the state is requesting counties verify the citizenship status of those on the list, as it has not done so already.

So really, no one has a clue how many possible illegal votes were cast in the past 23 years in Texas based upon this data. One couldn't even make an educated guess until counties do their verification and return the data to the state.

Comment

I'm pretty sure all the counties run and controlled by democrats will refuse to provide the data as has been the case in the past and in other states.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I'm pretty sure all the counties run and controlled by democrats will refuse to provide the data as has been the case in the past and in other states.
        I doubt any counties will bother given that it's 0.6% of the registered voting population.

Comment

Obama won re-election by less than 250k votes in five swing states, it can make a difference.

What's telling is the democrats fighting tooth and nail to make voter fraud even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Obama won re-election by less than 250k votes in five swing states, it can make a difference.

What's telling is the democrats fighting tooth and nail to make voter fraud even easier.
            It can make a difference in a lot of the local elections in also. These races can be decided by a small number of votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

exactly why voter i.d. should be required...everywhere.

Comment

95000x 50= FU^%&NG DEMS. iTS NO WONDER WE HAVE SO MANY IDIOTS IN OFFICE!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  So this is how these idiot gets elected. Whodathunkit? I guess this is what Beto and Hillary were counting on. 95,000 illegals registered to vote.

The Texas secretary of state's office announced Friday that the state has discovered 95,000 non-citizens on the voter rolls going back to 1996, 58,000 of whom have voted in at least one election  -- an announcement likely to raise fresh concerns about the prospect of voter fraud.

And to top it off, Texas has the toughest voter laws of almost any state. Just think what's happening across the nation. Do the math. Could easily be pushing 3 million.
                  Texas laws aren't that strict... If someone wants to, they can get an electric bill and go vote, no ID required to vote in Texas. Thin its only required in 5 or 6 states.

I went to the DMV a few years back when I moved back to Texas, the lady at the front desk didn't give a crap to help me. But the lady that couldn't speak english behind me got all the help. The lady asked her, "ma'am did you just get to the US?" "Si". "Do you need a drivers license?", "Here are the forms.", "You also need this to register to vote." Then she asked if she had any ID or passport, lady said no and she said, "well that don't matter"......

We are so effed

Comment

Maybe need to present a paycheck stub to be able to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Maybe need to present a paycheck stub to be able to vote.
                      How bout a birth certificate? And 4 picture I.D.'s
                      Oh! And finger prints too

Comment

Working...
                      X