• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kayak fail #1

Yes the 🏊 was cold enjoy

At least you were close to to the bank.

Comment

Oh gosh dude...I’m dying So am I to assume since the title says Fail #1 we can expect more comical relief soon?

Edit: I saw in vid where you said you were gonna try it again. While I respect your having the guts to get back on the horse, might I suggest you at least wait until the water warms up in the spring? I see you getting wet on a fairly consistent basis brother
      Last edited by RascalArms; 03-09-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I like that walk of shame on your knees back to the bank. LOL

Comment

Would have been a lot worse a bit farther out!!!!!

Comment

it was in slo motion!!

Comment

Comment

It could have been worse, could have been me! JK, been there, done that.

Comment

Glad everybody liked it and yes I will be back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcortex View Post
                    It could have been worse, could have been me! JK, been there, done that.
                    Most of us have probably found ourselves in the water from a yak at some point. Haha

Comment

Good stuff lol. I did much worse, on the south coast of England my first time kayak surfing when I was about 15.

I caught a small wave at the shallow end of the beach and my kayak flipped upside down. I was fully inverted with my helmet stuck in the sand...couldn't flip myself upright for a good 20 seconds because of the surf...so all my buddy could see was an upside down kayak with me trapped in it getting dragged along the beach lol...

Comment

Don’t worry. It will happen more than you plan it. I have toppled over many times and probably will again sometime.

Comment

Working...
                        X