Corn Price Expected to Continue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corn Price Expected to Continue

Corn Prices Expected to Continue to Rise!

No relief in site!

Well that sucks

Comment

7.89 at Bucees Luling yesterday.

Comment

On the bright side wouldn't farmers then be getting more for their crops? I'd rather that than them being forced to sell to land developers or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          On the bright side wouldn't farmers then be getting more for their crops? I'd rather that than them being forced to sell to land developers or something.
          Exactly! Same as oil prices.

Comment

Sounds like $10-11 a sack is coming.. It's already at $9 at my San Angelo feed store. Haven't seen that since the Obummer years.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Not always....the middle men make all the money....just like in the lumber deal right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Not always....the middle men make all the money....just like in the lumber deal right now.
                I know many middle men in the steel, lumber, and fence industry. Their prices are going up also

SUCKS about corn! Its low $7 here. I hope to load up and buy it from the field this summer. Ill be happy in the $6 range. Last summer it was $4.40 a bag

Comment

Might have to go back to feeding pea gravel.

Comment

If we’d stop making ethanol fuel with corn all our engines and our feed budgets would thank us.

Comment

If it doesn't rain there won't be much dryland corn.

Comment

Wages stay the same, but the price of every thing just keeps going up. This is going to end badly.

Comment

Cant "print" 10 ten trillion dollars in less than 2 years and not have consequences. A 2019 dollar is worth considerably more than a 2021 dollar, thats basic economics.

Weimar Republic called, they want their economic plan back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                            Wages stay the same, but the price of every thing just keeps going up. This is going to end badly.

I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Will be minimum $10 a bag by deer season

Comment

Working...
                              X