Prostate Biopsy Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
    Dig in and continue living Brother! You have the right mindset to handle this thing Mike! Prayers of comfort for you, Tracy and your family.

Lee from Oak Creek, Colorado Elk Camp...
    Thanks Lee !!!

I think of our time at the elk camp often.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear the diagnosis. Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Sounds very similar to what my urologist told me. We’ll keep an eye on it and monitor for any changes. He’s already done the DNA/RNA thing. At my age he thinks my odds are greater that I’ll go from foolish living before the cancer gets aggressive.

Good luck and prayers for comfort. It can be disconcerting at first but like my doc said “ if God said you have to have a cancer but gave you the choice to pick which one, prostrate is the way to go.”

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers continued. When you hear the “C” word about yourself it is allot to digest I know. Y’all still have allot of living to do.

Comment

Praying for you buddy!

Comment

Prayers up for you man. You got this!

Comment

Mike, I understand that initial shock when you get the C word, but there is no way to sugarcoat it. I am confident that you will NOT die of prostate cancer. You will most likely have it when you die, but it will not be what causes your death. If they are going to recommend "watchful waiting", that tells me that it is not aggressive. I have a 75 year old friend, whose dad died OF prostate cancer in his late 80's, but that was because he never went to have his checked; therefore it was not caught early. It was a painful death. BUT...my friend's doctor has been watching his for almost 20 years and has continued to recommend no surgery.

You got this. Keep enjoying life and trust your doctors!

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    Sounds very similar to what my urologist told me. We’ll keep an eye on it and monitor for any changes. He’s already done the DNA/RNA thing. At my age he thinks my odds are greater that I’ll go from foolish living before the cancer gets aggressive.

Good luck and prayers for comfort. It can be disconcerting at first but like my doc said “ if God said you have to have a cancer but gave you the choice to pick which one, prostrate is the way to go.”

I agree with your doctor. He must know of those salt water scoundrel scalawags that you hang with!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Mike, I understand that initial shock when you get the C word, but there is no way to sugarcoat it. I am confident that you will NOT die of prostate cancer. You will most likely have it when you die, but it will not be what causes your death. If they are going to recommend "watchful waiting", that tells me that it is not aggressive. I have a 75 year old friend, whose dad died OF prostate cancer in his late 80's, but that was because he never went to have his checked; therefore it was not caught early. It was a painful death. BUT...my friend's doctor has been watching his for almost 20 years and has continued to recommend no surgery.

You got this. Keep enjoying life and trust your doctors!
                      Randy. Thank you for the encouragement.

As you can imagine it is all that has been on my mind for the last 10 days. My urologist gave me a book....."100 Questions and Answers about Prostate Cancer". The book has enlightened me on how little I knew about prostate cancer. I have got a lot of questions for my doctor that I did not even know to ask at my last visit.

Comment

You got this. Prayers sent buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

You got this Mike. Kick it’s asz! It’s no match for you.

Comment

You got this Mike! Praying sent buddy!

Comment

Prayers up, Mike. KCA

Comment

Working...
                                X