No announcement yet.

Shaq.....good man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know if it gets much better than that man.

Comment

Good guy. Love his Walmart purchase story too! AmEx called him, “it’s me. Turn my card back on”. Yes Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        What are the odds that when this couple have their first argument, the girl will at some point blurt out to the guy that he did not even pay for the darn engagement ring, cheap arse mofer
        Hahaha

Nice of him
        I think he has kept his nose pretty clean. Unusual for that league
        Been watching him since college

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          Always liked when he was interviewed on the ticket by Corby. Not a Corby fan, but his interviews with shaq were greatness
          I love it when he recognizes the voice...[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HNT ETX View Post
            Good TV right there!

He is an advocate for law enforcement also. Joined the Sherriff dept. in his community to help with community relations. Not surprising to hear he notched up a good deed.
            X2

Big dude, big heart, big personality. Also, real smart at business, and real smart at public relations. Always admired his working at Sheriff Department, and active in his community.

Comment

He's been doing good things a long time.
              https://www.blackbusiness.com/2016/0...20Attaq%20line.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome gesture from Shaq. Now I just hope the gentleman was able to surprise his girlfriend before this video made the rounds. lol

Comment

To play for so long with every team's strategy being "Hack a Shak" always fouling you would be very frustrating. I'm sure he didn't get lots of foul calls most players would because the hacks and bumps didn't move him much.

Comment

Shaquille O'Neal Joins Florida Cop to Surprise Kids at Pickup Basketball Game

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbW5Q91hyA"]Shaquille O'Neal Joins Florida Cop to Surprise Kids at Pickup Basketball Game - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                    X