No announcement yet.

More Catalytic Converters stolen at Apartments overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They hit my Tundra this weekend. Vintage Park off of 249 around 2-3 pm in a very busy parking lot. Must not be any consequences for these thieves since they are doing this in the middle of the day. May have to look into one of the under carriage plates.

Comment

A friend of mine I do business with got his stolen off his Toyota in his office parking lot. He parked just a few spots away from the front door and they hit him in broad daylight. In and out in less than 2 mins.

Comment

The people buying the converters aren’t any better than the low lifes stealing them.

Comment

Painting mine today................

Comment

Wish the state would still let them be removed for farm exemption vehicles, as crude gets hung up when driving around the pasture and needs to be cleaned out before they catch fire

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              The people buying the converters aren’t any better than the low lifes stealing them.
              This. I had to show an ID to sell some old flower bed edging and other trash at a legit place. I would have gladly given it to them.

Comment

They’re cutting and stealing them off of our city FD cars parked at the city FD office in broad daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Part of the problem. The law should raid this place. https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/wa...306876223.html

Comment

As said, police the re-cycling business and this crap will stop. In fact the centers should stop accepting.

Comment

I was under the impression these were going straight to scrap... Turns out a lot of them are sitting in the Mexican muffler shop.. once all the plumbing is cut off the size is pretty universal.. so when the dealer is charging 3500, remarkably the have one ready to go for $699

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Part of the problem. The law should raid this place. https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/wa...306876223.html
                        It’s weird it in the San Antonio Craigslist, but the map is centered around Seabrook. Looks like they sued a Seabrook zip code when placing the ad.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                          I was under the impression these were going straight to scrap... Turns out a lot of them are sitting in the Mexican muffler shop.. once all the plumbing is cut off the size is pretty universal.. so when the dealer is charging 3500, remarkably the have one ready to go for $699
                          Them and the Mexican tire shops are making their own market. Somebody steals your factory wheels and the first thing you do is go to the tire shop for a deal on a set of stolen factory wheels.

Comment

You could stop this and illegal people entering the country in a heart beat. Two laws would do it.

Comment

Working...
                            X