Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
    Plugs a hole too
    In some cases only for those who gave it to her.

Comment

Don't pull on superman's cape
      Don't pull the mask off the line ranger
      Don't mess around with Jim

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
        When you eat crunchy tacos (usually 3 or more) put a soft tortilla under them. Bam, extra taco when you're done. You can thank me later.
        My life has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          Wouldn't it be quicker just to say 36? Seems like if you're past the 5th grade you shouldn't need your fingers to math anymore

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Well it certainly helps people like me who can’t add, subtract, multiply or divide.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Crispy bacon is the devil's work. You can also cook a buttload of bacon in the oven.
            Much better in oven!

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bzzboyz View Post
              When you eat crunchy tacos (usually 3 or more) put a soft tortilla under them. Bam, extra taco when you're done. You can thank me later.

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              My life has changed.
              For an added touch of class, spread retried beans on your soft tortilla before eating the crunchy tacos

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                Most of the time I feel the internet is leading all civilization toward a dark abyss from which we will never recover...

Then something like this is posted, and I think maybe it's all worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                  Throw eggs in the smoker when you're doing that next brisket. Pull them off after about two hours, peel and eat. You'll never want hardboiled eggs again.
                  I'm guessing up on the grates. A friend put some eggs directly on the coals in the grill while grilling.
                  They exploded and made a mess.

Comment

If you're from Texas or consider yourself a Texan, buy from and deal with Texas-based businesses/companies. 😁 There's a lot of good ones right here on TexasBowhunter! 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I don’t trust flat bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You must be buying that cheap thin-cut stuff. The thicker the bacon, the less it curls. Thick bacon holds its weight better in a BLT. Plus, it just tastes better.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                        Much better in oven!
                        No way!! If you’re not fryin’ bacon in a skillet, you’re drying it out!

ALWAYS fry your bacon!

Comment

To modernize your hot water recirc pump with a timer, get a cheap "smart plug" off Amazon and plug your pump onto it. When I'm ready to go shower, I say "Alexa turn on hot water" and the shower is hot when I turn it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            Zep. It’s what they use at the state Capitol.

+1 on this. Zep is good stuff. Gets the bug guts off my windshield better than anything out there.

I get a big jug of it at Lowe’s & dump it in a big mop bucket , use a squeegee & it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              Most of the time I feel the internet is leading all civilization toward a dark abyss from which we will never recover...

Then something like this is posted, and I think maybe it's all worth it.
                              By the way, works best on Dairy Queen tacos that come in a box.

Comment

The dove cooking thing.....

Firewire and grill mats

Google them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X