No announcement yet.

Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To perfectly line a pan with aluminum foil just turn pan over and line the backside with foil first. Then take foil off and flip pan right side up and drop foil in. Fits perfect.

For deviled eggs put your mix in a big zip lock and cut corner off of bottom of bag and use bag as an icing bag to fill eggs in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're into wearing flip flops and drinking beer (who isn't???_....Reef sandals have several versions with bottle openers on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
        Large paper clips will double as collar stays.
        Wooden coffee stir sticks work. Straws work too, but more flimsy.

Comment

Easy way to cook eggs in the oven, use a muffin pan.

Comment

Don't wiz or throw a spinner bait into the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              To perfectly line a pan with aluminum foil just turn pan over and line the backside with foil first. Then take foil off and flip pan right side up and drop foil in. Fits perfect.

For deviled eggs put your mix in a big zip lock and cut corner off of bottom of bag and use bag as an icing bag to fill eggs in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I do both of those. Funny a lot of "life hacks" are things I do all of the time and don't think anything of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                When you cook your bacon wrapped dove for a crowd, straighten out a metal coat hanger, then bend it in 1/2 into a long "U". Stab your dove wraps on down each side, then twist the ends of the coat hanger together together. Now you can turn all 30 of your dubs at once with a pair of leather gloves, and you don't have toothpicks catching on fire.
                I love this idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  If you get lost in the woods, just sit and wait for someone to reach out to you about the extended warranty on your vehicle.
                  BAAH HAHAH ahahaha!!!

So true, though. Seriously, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    It's like playing cards with my brother's kids. I swear. How did you survive this long?

[ATTACH]1045941[/ATTACH]
                    Wait. How did you make those little red circles around the arrows?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Use newspaper to clean windows. Streak free.
                      And the best window/glass cleaner you'll ever use is made by Zip.

Comment

Originally posted by wooman View Post
                        Never fry bacon naked
                        And speaking of bacon, did you know that a VERY light dusting of flour will keep it from curling while frying? It helps keep the bacon flat so you can avoid those ''bubbles" of rawness in an piece that's otherwise crispy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          And speaking of bacon, did you know that a VERY light dusting of flour will keep it from curling while frying? It helps keep the bacon flat so you can avoid those ''bubbles" of rawness in an piece that's otherwise crispy.
                          Crispy bacon is the devil's work. You can also cook a buttload of bacon in the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            And the best window/glass cleaner you'll ever use is made by Zip.
                            Zip or Zep? I need to try it no matter what it’s called.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                              I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

I've never had the courage to admit that before. Feels great.
                              I just learned that from you

Comment

I got another foil helper cooking tip:
                                If you are using a cookie sheet to roast or broil something in the oven, lay a sheet of foil on the bottom of the pan before placing the meat or vegetable on the cookie pan. It makes cleanup real easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X