Need an electrician in Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an electrician in Tomball

I want to have a whole house surge protector installed. I understand this is something I could probably do myself but I don’t like messing with electricity. Are there any Tomball electricians on here?

What brand and style load center do you have?

They have kits now days that are extremely easy to install.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      What brand and style load center do you have?

They have kits now days that are extremely easy to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Will this one work/fit? Lowes has it in stock.

Shop Square D Homeline 50-kA Indoor and Outdoor Surge Protective Device in the Whole House Surge Protectors department at Lowe's.com. The Square D Homeline Plug-on Neutral Surge Protective Device (SPD) is a compact and affordable surge suppressor designed for installation into Square D

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
            Will this one work/fit? Lowes has it in stock.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Square-D-Ho...ice/1000642887
            No, it needs to be the QO style, not the Homeline style.

This one would:

Shop QO SurgeBreaker 22.5-kA Indoor Surge Protective Device in the Whole House Surge Protectors department at Lowe's.com. The QO Surgebreaker Surge Protective Device is designed as a quick plug-on unit is compatible with Square D QO load centers and CSED devices. The SPD requires

Comment

Great thanks.

Comment

I’m in Tomball. Call me. There are better options depending on what you’re looking to accomplish. I will PM number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is the best panel box you can have in a residential house. QO is the best IMO

Comment

I work for Schneider SQD.

Thank you for buying my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                      I work for Schneider SQD.

Thank you for buying my stuff.

Can you get my supplier some Homeline 20a single GFCI breakers please? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        I’m in Tomball. Call me. There are better options depending on what you’re looking to accomplish. I will PM number

Flash- you mentioned better options. Aren't those surge protecting breakers problematic about false trips?

I believe I read on another thread on here where you definitely don't want to have a Fridge or Freezer on a circuit with one of these. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          Can you get my supplier some Homeline 20a single GFCI breakers please? Lol

sent you a message

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                            Flash- you mentioned better options. Aren't those surge protecting breakers problematic about false trips?

I believe I read on another thread on here where you definitely don't want to have a Fridge or Freezer on a circuit with one of these. Is that correct?
                            That is not how they work.

I think you are confusing that with GFCI’s or AFCI’s.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post

Like the other guy said sir, you are confused. You will never know the surge protector is installed unless it saved your equipment. As far as arc fault and Gfci breakers, I’m sure they have saved lives and homes, but they have wasted millions of pounds of meat lost in peoples freezers.

Comment

Working...
                              X