The flu is now a thing of the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Amazing isn't it?! In one year the flu just completely disappeared!
    That's what happens when you change your name

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Define seasonally
      You should answer that for yourself. What I mean by that, is you could choose to wear a mask (or not) and when.

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
      Define stupidity....
      Rather wear a mask than catch something with a 99% survival rate....

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
      Bud, I make >1/3 of my annual earning between 10/15 and 12/15, and the other 2/3 between Jan & March, you know flu season. I literally cannot afford to be down for a week sick. So yeah, wearing a mask, especially when I’m working a market show and literally delivering my sales pitch to 30 people per day seems to be a better option than a vaccine

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

No mask no vaccine and guess what...no covid. We must just be blessed.
        I was referring to the flu, which we know is a legit real deal illness and the vaccine is usually only around 30% effective....

See reason above for why I would choose to wear a mask during flu season. Notice I said willing. If I were forced by the government, I’d be defiant despite my personal views just on the principle of I’m an American and the government can pound sand on their little edicts

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          The stupidity of the majority of people living in this country is at an all time high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Ditto that for sure!!!!!!

Comment

Define seasonally
            Every day all day. With the exception of showering or course

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              You should answer that for yourself. What I mean by that, is you could choose to wear a mask (or not) and when.
              If that was really the case, I prolly wouldn’t have an issue with it. Kinda like when all this first started.

But we all know a reasonable approach won’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
                Our local newspapers front page news just printed this morning that local flu cases are down 99% from last flu season...I'm amazed, Biden is a miracle worker.
                Attached Files

Comment

The stupidity of the majority of people living in this country is at an all time high.

Internet winner of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                    Every day all day. With the exception of showering or course
                    Just showering? Hmm...

Comment

Define seasonally

Only at a doctors office or hospital

Comment

And there is no vaccine for it, they've tried for years!!

Comment

But if you noticed covid cases spiked during flu and cold season. What a crock of BS. I'll kiss my own rosy red *** if covid is a real thing.......It's not.

People in this country are so gullible. Either that or they're stupid or just don't care. I've gone a year without wearing a mask and haven't so much as had a fart crossways.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 04-06-2021, 11:17 PM.

Comment

It's because everything is called Covid. Buddy of mine just getting over pneumonia said they tested him multiple times for covid. Not for the flu once. Every time came back negative.
                            It's a travesty our medical community is this bonkered by this and allowing politicians to dictate medical treatment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The pandemic caused a plummet in elective surgeries which cost hospitals and ancillary companies billions. My son, who did genetic testing prior to Covid moved to Covid testing when elective surgeries stopped. Converting to Covid care and admitting as many as possible then collecting higher death benefits were part of the profit recovery plan. Now that Covid testing is drying up, he's in a pickle because elective surgeries haven't yet returned to normal. I suspect when folks start having joints replaced and other elective procedures again, Covid will diminish.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Understatement of the year...it’s starting.
                                The triple mutant will have us morphed into ninja turtles.

Comment

Working...
                                X