X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Tech thumped Ole Miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

La Tech throttled Ol Miss. It was never close. Out hit them, pitched them, and out fielded them. Baseball karma paid their coach a visit. He didnt like what he saw out of his team during the weekend and what La Tech did with Arkansas. He drops the second game probably wanting to drop the first.

Comment

Ags picked up a midweek win over UH 9-4 for their 11th straight before heading to UF for first SEC series, starting Thursday. Hopefully they can keep it rolling in conference play.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Ol Miss pulled out of game 2 on Wed but playing Tuesday. That is weak in my opinion. They saw La Tech outhit Arkansas all weekend and pulled out of a game since it would probably be a straight bullpen game and track meet. They should get pulled from top 10 on that.

They should be ineligible for post season play. I’m sick of cowards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Austin Todd is out for the year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks. I watched the replay of Tuesday’s game last night when we got home. They interviewed him and I got the vibe his time on the field was probably done.

Hate to see it end that way, but it was a pleasure to watch, 44. I appreciate the way you played the game, and he’ll always appreciate the kindness and the ball you threw him.

Good luck with whatever you have planned next, and good fishin!

Comment

Hook'em!

Comment

Get well Bandito10, we sure enjoyed having a chance to watch you be a leader and play the game!

Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Get well Bandito10, we sure enjoyed having a chance to watch you be a leader and play the game!

Hook'em

This.

Looking forward to standing in Left Field very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Austin Todd is out for the year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tough news. Best of luck to the young man going forward.

Ags humbled a bit in the SEC opener in Gainesville. A 13-4 drubbing ends the 11 game win streak. Hopefully they can rebound tomorrow and Saturday.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ags were “Tommy Maced” this evening. That guy is the real deal.

Comment

La Tech beat Tulane on the Friday opener

Comment

Ty with another good night on the bump for the Horns. Hope the bull pen can close it out.

Comment

Bulldogs looking for the broom tomorrow with Tulane

Comment

Series win today versus Baylor.....hoping to send them home with a dustpan tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X