No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like we may be trying to make a trip to CS sunday and catch a game...going to watch the weather tonight and tomorrow and make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
      Man..wish I could say it was that oblique. Throwing shoulder popped out, got an MRI today, praying for good results. Hoping that wasn’t my last game in the burnt orange..

Praying that you get positive news and are able to get back on the field quickly.

Ags looked pretty good across the board yesterday against CC. Pitching has been dominant at times. They have been drawing walks and getting timely hits. Hopefully they continue to improve as they get closer to conference play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

La Tech host Arkansas and Ol Miss back to back starting Friday. They have been salty at the plate but giving up some runs.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          La Tech host Arkansas and Ol Miss back to back starting Friday. They have been salty at the plate but giving up some runs.

How’s the new yard? My wife is bugging me to go see a game at her alma mater...

Comment

Ags in a laugher tonight, up 17-1 over PVAM after 4

My Flickr Photos

Comment

The new Love Shack is awesome Dale. Its not done yet. Still working on locker rooms but it good enough to play ball

Comment

Go Hogs! No 1 in all polls.

Comment

Almost dinner time
                  Attached Files

Comment

South Carolina just earned their first L.

Texas 4, Cocks 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice all around game from the Horns tonight to beat an undefeated gamecock team.

Comment

Dogs gave one to the Hogs. Up by 3 runs in seventh. Walked 3 and hit 2 batters and gave up a single. Then stranded 5 runners in last 2 frames. Great game but you cant give free runs to the #1 team in the Nation

Comment

Texas handed the Cocks another L. Horns win 3-0.

Comment

Watching OSU & Vandy. 2 observations

1) I expected this to be a more competitive series, Vandy won 5-0 yesterday and is kicking the ever living orange shi7 out of OSU tonight, 17-2

2) sweet Jesus the OSU commentators are terrible. I mean painfully and horribly hick. Their color commentator just talks to talk, and usually over the play by play guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Watching OSU & Vandy. 2 observations

1) I expected this to be a more competitive series, Vandy won 5-0 yesterday and is kicking the ever living orange shi7 out of OSU tonight, 17-2

2) sweet Jesus the OSU commentators are terrible. I mean painfully and horribly hick. Their color commentator just talks to talk, and usually over the play by play guy.
                              Pains me to say, but SEC teams are just rock solid, more so than Big 12 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Texas handed the Cocks another L. Horns win 3-0.

Good to see Texas give the Gamecocks their second loss of their season after starting 10-0. Been pretty solid pitching on both sides with Texas getting timely hits and a couple of bombs! Series wins are nice but lets sweep them back to the east coast

Comment

Working...
                                X