• Show
Clear All

I'm loving my marijuana stocks today.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
      Stocks or EFT’s?

Comment

I've been stashing cash in an S&P 500 index fund for the last 15 months, which has provided a good steady return. But after months of talking about it and missing out on the Oct/Nov dip, I finally opened an e*trade account last month and started playing around with stocks. I told myself I'd stick to the blue chips and not get caught up in the riskier stocks, but that didn't last long. I have a couple of blue chips that are long term holds (like XOM which has me up 20% so far) but I can't help but goof around with some of the more volatile ones. PLUG has been a roller coaster ride, but after today I'm back where I need to be with them and FCEL was a good buy for me late last week. At some point I know I'll snap out of it and realize I'm not playing with monopoly money, but so far this has been fun and only minimally stressful.

Comment

THCX is pissing me off. I thought y'all said it was a slam dunk. LOL

Comment

GME keeps going up still crying I sold at 160.00

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              GME keeps going up still crying I sold at 160.00

I’m about to replenish the gun fund.

GME and AMC have been good to me

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                I’m about to replenish the gun fund.

GME and AMC have been good to me
                Same here. I originally got into GME on Jan 9th at $38.00. Took early profits to cover my cost but still holding a nice chunk, LOL.

Comment

Yeah I really messed GME up bad. Should have held. GME was my introduction to stocks. Bad way to start out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone going in on the Roblox trend? Opened up a bit ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                      Bet your not loving them today lol.

I shoulda sold SCB when I was up $1400. Now I am barely in the hole. Kicking myself

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                        Look into SINT and their covid killing fabric. Could be huge!

[emoji1531]
                        Don't know much about them. but boy they are taking a beating today

Comment

Compounding interest in that index fund is very powerful. Keep it up for 10 years, will be very well off!

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                          I've been stashing cash in an S&P 500 index fund for the last 15 months, which has provided a good steady return. But after months of talking about it and missing out on the Oct/Nov dip, I finally opened an e*trade account last month and started playing around with stocks. I told myself I'd stick to the blue chips and not get caught up in the riskier stocks, but that didn't last long. I have a couple of blue chips that are long term holds (like XOM which has me up 20% so far) but I can't help but goof around with some of the more volatile ones. PLUG has been a roller coaster ride, but after today I'm back where I need to be with them and FCEL was a good buy for me late last week. At some point I know I'll snap out of it and realize I'm not playing with monopoly money, but so far this has been fun and only minimally stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            Banks are in good shape as long as the yield curve continues to steepen. Fed will put a stop to that eventually though. Bought some XLF at the open and plan to hold until daddy Powell stops the tech bleeding.
                            good news today?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              good news today?
                              Risk trade back on for now. Still like commodities and value stocks over tech and EV. Added some MOS, MPLX, and PAA today.

Comment

My REITs have done extremely well over the past 30-45 days. Im up right at 15% overall on them in that time frame. I guess real assets are going up in value given all the stimulus money being dumped into the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X