No announcement yet.

Any TBH Billiards Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how many times I've said exactly the same thing. I'm pretty sure everyone involved in pool has had a love/hate relationship with it at some point.

Does Tavo still play down around Lufkin? That young man was playing really well the last time I saw him. Good guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by FatRedDrum View Post
      I don't know how many times I've said exactly the same thing. I'm pretty sure everyone involved in pool has had a love/hate relationship with it at some point.

Does Tavo still play down around Lufkin? That young man was playing really well the last time I saw him. Good guy too.
      Yeah he's still around

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Rudy put on a tournament in lufkin for a while. Bunch of Longview area folks came. Skinny red headed kid from up there that was pretty good. Arrogant as heck.
        You're talking about Jake .
        About 4ft tall?
        He's come along way in the last few yrs.
        Having a good tournament up here next weekend, at CNC break room.
        Be some sho nuff world beaters there if your interested.
        PM coming.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          You're talking about Jake .
          About 4ft tall?
          He's come along way in the last few yrs.
          Having a good tournament up here next weekend, at CNC break room.
          Be some sho nuff world beaters there if your interested.
          PM coming.

I'm still licking my wounds from last night.

Comment

Ever run into this alex guy?
            Attached Files

Comment

Ever run into this alex guy?
              Yes sir, Alex “Jerry” Calderon. He’s a hammer head for sure. Is that who you played? No shame in losing to him.

Comment

Yes sir, Alex “Jerry” Calderon. He’s a hammer head for sure. Is that who you played? No shame in losing to him.
                Yeah...

Comment

Yeah...
                  LMAO!!
                  You got trapped by a real gunslinger .
                  No shame losing to him, but the fact you played him warrants suspicion lol.
                  He's like a Michael Jordan in pool, and as well known, who steered you into that action.....?
                  I don't know you or the people you run with, but when it comes to pool,watch your money close.
                  It will dissappear and you will never understand why.
                  Not to discredit anyone you associate with, but I've been around the game a long time and things are never as they seem.
                  Last edited by MadHatter; 01-19-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    LMAO!!
                    You got trapped by a real gunslinger .
                    No shame losing to him, but the fact you played him warrants suspicion lol.
                    He's like a Michael Jordan in pool, and as well known, who steered you into that action.....?
                    I don't know you or the people you run with, but when it comes to pool,watch your money close.
                    It will dissappear and you will never understand why.
                    Not to discredit anyone you associate with, but I've been around the game a long time and things are never as they seem.
                    Went hill to hill with him. Was a good match. He got me though.

You are right things are never as they seem and I'm not as dumb as I play like I am sometimes .

Comment

Went hill to hill with him. Was a good match. He got me though.

You are right things are never as they seem and I'm not as dumb as I play like I am sometimes .
                      Where did y'all play? The first time I ran into Alex was at The Brass Star I believe. It could have been in Longview at the Wicked Kitty though. The guy gets around.

Supposed to be a $5K scotch doubles match in Lindale tomorrow. Gorst and Tkatch vs. De Luna and Clint Freeman. Might be a fun sweat, might have to go check it out.

Comment

I’ll be happy when Dora will let bars have occupancy. Missing my tournaments.

Comment

Where did y'all play? The first time I ran into Alex was at The Brass Star I believe. It could have been in Longview at the Wicked Kitty though. The guy gets around.

Supposed to be a $5K scotch doubles match in Lindale tomorrow. Gorst and Tkatch vs. De Luna and Clint Freeman. Might be a fun sweat, might have to go check it out.
                          It was a tournament in silsbee.

Comment

Its February now . How many of those 3 on the wire race to ten sets you want? I'll take a couple. I'll set up as many more as you like.

Comment

Its February now . How many of those 3 on the wire race to ten sets you want? I'll take a couple. I'll set up as many more as you like.

I haven’t played a serious game in 10-15 years only a handful of friendly ones since then. I would be interested in taking 3 on the wire for a few sets of 9 ball with a decent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                                I haven’t played a serious game in 10-15 years only a handful of friendly ones since then. I would be interested in taking 3 on the wire for a few sets of 9 ball with a decent player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Mad hatter offered that for 500 dollar sets. I'm talking 8ball .

Comment

Working...
                                X