View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 02:53 PM   #452
Booner Sooner
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Southeastern Oklahoma

In my work to remove loads of junk over the last several months I found a small stainless steel sink and faucet that was a dirt dobber colony and looked like it had been abused.

At our lease in Push County we’ve been making due with a make shift cleaning station on uneven ground with little light, little water, and zero place to put knives, shears, drinks, etc. so I made a resolution when we bought the place that our setup at the Hilltop would be much different!

I took left over cedar from a porch addition and fence project and framed it up.

I used left over cedar fencing for the top. This is not a cleaning station but rather a convenient surface for knives, shears, drinks, etc. while we are processing deer.

A few new rubber O-rings, replacement handles, a faucet aerator later and she runs good as new.

I will eventually run hot and cold PEX underground to the shed but for this year I capped the hot water side and installed an adaptor for the water hose.

Cut legs from some leftover square tubing from another project.

I will secure the back to the barn wall and have these two legs support the front. If all goes as intended it will get installed this weekend.
Booner Sooner is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top