Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    $93 after hours now..

This market has gone insane. I almost bought CHK $25 calls on Friday for under $2... They were trading over $45 today Would have been a $55,000 payday on just a $1,800 bet ... Makes me want to puke
    It’s moving crazy. I just don’t see it being able to sustain much without revenue. Was good for a quick buck though.

Comment

Cashed out Friday’s on a stock making 20%, and if I waited until today I would have tripled my money. Now I’m off that stock as it’s with 20% pre Covid and don’t think 20% is worth risk in oil market right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And you can quickly loose 55k in the market as well. Can “what if” markets until it makes you sick.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        $93 after hours now..

This market has gone insane. I almost bought CHK $25 calls on Friday for under $2... They were trading over $45 today Would have been a $55,000 payday on just a $1,800 bet ... Makes me want to puke

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Ha. I told my dad that I thought Penn National Gaming was a good buy when it was under $5......I fooled around and didn't do anything and didn't buy any. Here we are 2.5 months later and it is $32+ share. Would have, should have, could have.......didn't! Oh well. I am no worse off than when I started but it would be nice to have an extra $50-60K in the bank.

Hoping oil continue to trends upward and the stock market continues to do its thing. If we can get over $40 for any length of time, I think people will start getting a little more active!
          Bought quite a bit at $16 and then a decent amount at $7...should take care of my new AR and huntings costs for the year

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
            And you can quickly loose 55k in the market as well. Can “what if” markets until it makes you sick.
            Hard to lose 55k betting $1,800 at a time.

But I hear what you're saying. It wouldn't have been as bad if I didn't enter the entire order after choosing the option chain etc.. Only to have the wife bug me to leave for the ranch. My last words were..Oh well it shouldn't run that high

Comment

CHK had a 200 to 1 reverse split somewhere in there, so dont beat your self up too badly lol.

All this craziness has me wondering if this is a majority of people that used to trade in Crypto and are now doing the same on the stock market. It seems as soon as someone says check out this stock or what do you think about that stock it goes through the roof.

Wondering when the dump will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                I'm up 237% since I jumped in to Robinhood about 2 months ago....too bad I just put a little beer money on it and not my Trump money

Thank you to whoever it was that mentioned SSL back then

I’m up 98% since late March.
                I too wish I’d have thrown more at it back then.

Oh well , maybe next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

RiG is on a tear ... $4 AH from a low
                  If $0.80 not long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if anyone one or two to watch. I’m always on the look out.

Comment

That one really makes me laugh and cry about what could have been!!

Im sure RIG will now go up by 50% before the end of the week!

There is two for you glen

CHX is another to watch formerly known as Apergy

Comment

HAL still has some run left in it as well as NCHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                          HAL still has some run left in it as well as NCHL.
                          Expect NCLH and many others short on cash to get better or new financing deals. They will probably each pop huge like M (Macy's) is doing after hours today.

Comment

Are we about to see another pull back?
                            Last edited by Rex; 06-09-2020, 07:34 AM.

Comment

V shape recovery.....

I am back about 75% of what I had lost since March......

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                V shape recovery.....
                                Hope so! I've been enjoying the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X