Looking to borrow a smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
    In response to my own question, i guess that's a no. Seems like a long reply to just say " no, you can't borrow mine".
    No, because I don’t have one on wheels, and I live probably 160 miles from Troy. If I was close and had a portable smoker, he could certainly “barrow” it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
      If my trailer smoker was not at my lease you would be welcome to it. I have a cheap vertical charcoal smoker you can have
      Hey Cale I have small smoke just not big enough for the 30 people I have to cook for lol. Thanks for the offer how you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        No, because I don’t have one on wheels, and I live probably 160 miles from Troy. If I was close and had a portable smoker, he could certainly “barrow” it.

Bring your smoker to my house..... I’ve got good whiskey, rye and bourbon we can sample

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
            Yea that is funny huh

Comment

Yea that is funny huh

Yup...

Comment

Taylors Rentals in FW has them, don't know how much.

Comment

You can borrow my uncle. He don't eat much. Low maintenance.

Comment

In response to my own question, i guess that's a no. Seems like a long reply to just say " no, you can't borrow mine".

So do you have one he can borrow, or are you just trolling an old man? You’ve replied multiple times and have yet to offer a solution or a suggestion. Burnadell’s original post couldn’t have been more on point and was very respectfully delivered. If you didn’t like it, tough ****. Doesn’t make it any less applicable.

Troy, I’ve got two. If you want to drive to Porter to pick one up, you can use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Webstertroy threads always have me laughing or just shaking my head and thinking W T F. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                        I did send him a pm i dont have his number
                        Troy, you didn't need to pm him. You could have just answered him on here that it was too large for your vehicle. Then it wouldn't look like you were ignoring his generous off. Its called communicating.

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                        Bring your smoker to my house..... I’ve got good whiskey, rye and bourbon we can sample
                        As mentioned, mine is not on wheels, but I will come up and drink your whiskey and chase your women!!!!

Comment

Is this for a wedding reception?

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            Is this for a wedding reception?
                            No just work lunch

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                              No just work lunch
                              Gotcha, didnt know if congratulations were in order or not

Comment

How does one get himself into a position of needing to smoke food for 30 people when one doesn't own a smoker? Things that make you go hmmmm

I know, I'm no help either

Comment

Working...
                                X