• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In!!

Comment

tag

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        Guys, let’s be honest... if the contents are really valuable, this thread will die without answers.

Heck I wouldn’t post it if I found a wad of cash inside a safe like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No doubt!

Comment

Call me
          I’ll tell you how to open it

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
              If you can drill it, a 4.5" grinder with cutoff wheel and several on hand would be my plan of attack
              That's great unless you set the inevitable pile of fat stacks in there on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                Mothers Day could wait. I'd would have spent the day tearing this thing up!
                Yes that's like a machinists dream to crack that puzzle

Comment

Letttssss Goooooooooo

Comment

Jimmy Hoffa may be in there............................................. ........mystery solved!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                      Guys, let’s be honest... if the contents are really valuable, this thread will die without answers.

Heck I wouldn’t post it if I found a wad of cash inside a safe like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Well to be fair, I wouldn't have posted AT ALL. Maybe if I'd opened and found something funny, but non valuble.

Comment

Dude your gonna get me fired. I can't keep looking this up every 20 minutes.

Comment

in it 100% on this one. hopefully if OP finds HUGE stacks of cash he only tells us he found some cash or hell just share the contents that wont attract thieves. but am for sure wondering if there is a little revolver in there to go along with the box of ammo.

Comment

In.

Comment

Tag

Comment

In for the opening.

Comment

Working...
                                X