Arizona Javelina in January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona Javelina in January

I'm planning to take my two youngest to Arizona to pester deer during the 2020 late archery season in January. I want to pair that with Javelina. I've tried to call the state but there doesn't appear to be a number to ask questions. I guess I can call one of the regions. I was wondering if anyone knows how to draw a January Javelina tag? I don't see it on the list this spring. Is it a fall/winter season draw or is it a spring season draw.

Thanks.

PS anyone else looking to go let me know. Maybe we can put a group together.

Fall/winter draw, I believe it takes place in December if I remember correctly. Don’t quote me on that i could be completely wrong.

Comment

Thanks. I will try to confirm.

Comment

The January archery javelina tag is over the counter. However, they only give out a limited amount. When I went this year in January they were out. The problem with over the counter tags in Arizona is you can't buy them online. If you know someone in Arizona they can buy you a tag if you give them your license information.

Comment

I believe it takes place in December if I remember correctly online roulette. Don’t quote me on that i could be completely wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X