No announcement yet.

Lower Rio Grande NWR east lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drew for the same weekend but won't be there until Thursday the 7th. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn and would be happy to meet up.

Comment

I stayed at a house in Weslaco that I found on AirBNB for $30/night. It was well, well worth the extra 15 minute drive each way.

Comment

I'm headed down there tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get out there. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Good luck to yall

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well how’s the east lake hunt going? Haven’t heard from yall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was lucky enough to harvest an awesome bull on Friday morning. I couldn't believe it. I know one of the other guys said he shot a cow on Friday also but wasn't able to recover it. I saw multiple other cows and calves but always running into the thick cover. The weather on Saturday really shut everything down being cold, raining, and windy. Not a good combo. There was Nilgai sign all over the unit and I had a blast this weekend and met some great guys.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the bull.

Comment

nice going.

Comment

Great bull

Comment

Wow, congrats on an awesome bull! Love all those scars!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Big shout out to Houston Ducks bc he gave up his Friday hunt to help me pack this guy out. Took us 7 hours and 12 miles from time he was shot until I was headed back to the hotel. A bike or game cart is highly recommended for this hunt ha. But it does make it feel a little more special taking him out on my back. Good luck to the next round of hunters.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations! We were very lucky that someone had an electric bike and helped us pack ours out. I will make sure i have a bike next time.

Comment

Congrats and hats off to Houston Ducks.

Comment

Anybody hunt this last weekend?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone hunting this weekend? I will be out there starting Friday morning. Message me if you are

Comment

Working...
                                X