No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Buck Dmac . Don't bend over to long you got another one sneaking up behind you!! Your bucks buddies are going to tell stories about your deer for years. How he got out smarted by a fellow in blue plaid pajamas !
    Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 12-25-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      Great Buck Dmac . Don't bend over to long you got another one sneaking up behind you!! Yours bucks buddies are going to tell stories about your deer for years. He got out smarted by a fellow in blue plaid pajamas !

[emoji23] that was my decoy. I still can’t believe I woke up this deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I swear. This year just keeps getting better. This one hung around after last night.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          I swear. This year just keeps getting better. This one hung around after last night.

Lol the likeness is uncanny[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
            Lol the likeness is uncanny[emoji23]

I am just as sexy with both I agree.

Comment

Anyone of yall huntin' the pipeline off of 1375, I was trying to get by yesterday but they were set up 150 yards off the road didn't wanna interupt their hunting. Anyway pm me if it's you have a question

Pm I believe you drive a blk 4dr F150 with a costa sticker on rear window

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Anyone of yall huntin' the pipeline off of 1375, I was trying to get by yesterday but they were set up 150 yards off the road didn't wanna interupt their hunting. Anyway pm me if it's you have a question

Pm I believe you drive a blk 4dr F150 with a costa sticker on rear window
                Hopefully he’s not the guy on the SHNF FB page asking if it’s ok to hunt the pipelines.

Comment

Wow nothing!!!! Guses Facebook iso where it's at now, but I refuse to get a Facebook!!!

Comment

Nope. It’s dead there too. Lol. Season is coming to an end.

Comment

I'll try to get another pic or two on here of a kill, I'll be out during muzzleloader season.

Comment

My season is over. Back in ND. And like I said last year, maybe next year I’ll get all five. Dang sure not gonna gripe tho. Another good season and cherry on top, my little man got his first WT.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          My season is over. Back in ND. And like I said last year, maybe next year I’ll get all five. Dang sure not gonna gripe tho. Another good season and cherry on top, my little man got his first WT.

Yep. It’s been a good year for sure. Changes the way I am hunting next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                            Yep. It’s been a good year for sure. Changes the way I am hunting next year.

What? You mean hunting in PJs from here on out?!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                              What? You mean hunting in PJs from here on out?!

Exactly. And we are also going to put a feeder in the corner. [emoji1783]

Comment

Daniel, that's a heck of a buck brother, and I hope Santa brought you some Camo PJ's!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X