No announcement yet.

Kamikaze Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Native Americans can get a waiver to possess it and have parts or all mounted, sad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
      be cool to get it it mounted
      it sure would, but better not try it.

Comment

I hope the game warden salvaged it. It could at least be mounted for the state.

That sucks though. Such a majestic bird.

Comment

? cover up for a drone hit? j/k boss.

Comment

But nobody cares when I hit a buzzard...

Comment

Originally posted by coachwhip View Post
              Native Americans can get a waiver to possess it and have parts or all mounted, sad deal.
              I am 1/1024 Native America so I am outside the law.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                But nobody cares when I hit a buzzard...
                But if you would only let me know when it’s a black headed buzzard......

I will holler and cheer.

Comment

So sad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear Its pretty tasty .a little tougher than spotted owl and less gamey than whooping crane

Comment

My buddy sent me the pic this afternoon. He is the county biologist. Sheriff office called him to retrieve it. Turning it over to the proper authorities so it can be sent to the federal repository. He said it isn’t his everyday “road kill” call.

Comment

Man, that's a shame... I had one fly right in front of my windshield once while crossing the Colorado there at Columbus... It was like slo-mo... He was a safe distance and as he crossed in front of me, he turned his head and looked straight at me... Was a pretty dang cool thing to see... I'm sure he was fishin' in the river... Wonder why he just crashed into the truck?!

Comment

Sad. Hope the GW picked him up, would make a cool mount for the TPWD/State.

If this happened to me, the GW would most likely be asking about the missing left wing feathers........

Comment

I saw one Wednesday afternoon on my way to the deer stand. It was about 100yds behind my house in a big pine tree and flew out as I got near. I just stopped and took it all in.

Probably thinking about chicken dinner from my yard flock.
                            I would have no problem with it getting one but would keep them up for a week or two until it decided to eat something else

Comment

Originally posted by RPB View Post
                              My buddy sent me the pic this afternoon. He is the county biologist. Sheriff office called him to retrieve it. Turning it over to the proper authorities so it can be sent to the federal repository. He said it isn’t his everyday “road kill” call.

That's cool! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Saw one this morning while duck hunting Fork. Might be why we didn't kill any ducks.

Comment

Working...
                                X