Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir pass through on the way

Comment

I've got to get rid of this job!! It interferes with my hunting and fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I did yesterday. And was paying for it last night, even with getting some help getting my gear out on a game cart. Feel-n better today .

One more weekend for a red-meat hunt.

I will trade you some socks, fer a orange hat....

[emoji851][emoji851][emoji3]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	24478686

Sure is a purdy sunrise today.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            I will trade you some socks, fer a orange hat....

[emoji851][emoji851][emoji3]
            I'll make you a better deal. I'll give you some thick winter socks, and an orange hat.

Got to many pairs and can't wear them all. Beautiful sunset by the way.

Comment

Well it's been awhile since I have stopped by here. I hope everyone had a good season. I didnt even buy a hunt liscense this season. I have been busy chasing little man and starting my new bait and tackle company. I have been pour custom soft plastic baits and soon will have jigs and terminal tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                Well it's been awhile since I have stopped by here. I hope everyone had a good season. I didnt even buy a hunt liscense this season. I have been busy chasing little man and starting my new bait and tackle company. I have been pour custom soft plastic baits and soon will have jigs and terminal tackle.
                Shoot me a pm on what kind of plastics u are making and other stuff..lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a sample of the baits and colors.
                  Attached Files

Comment

LW, that moss green crawdad with the red flakes looks killer! Bet that black and blue would put the hammer down on the bass right now too.

You gearing up to fish this spring? Get any done this past year?
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-10-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I think he needs a pro staff member!

Comment

those look great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stink Bait View Post
                          I think he needs a pro staff member!
                          That's what I'm thinking..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am still working out the kinks of starting a business. I am currently trying to get a jump on production. I have a ton of interest in the craws. The mold has only been on the market since October.

Comment

How has everyone faired this season? My job cut my hours to 1 day a week,in December and dosent even have me scheduled currently for the last 2 weeks so my season was over before Christmas looking forward to turkey season now. Anyone ever had luck with Turkeys out there???

Comment

Ive killed a few birds out there. Usually lots of hunters

Comment

Working...
                                X