No announcement yet.

Apologies offered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother, as you can see, no one remembers your transgression. Don't worry about it Brother. If it was on the Pace forum, I can understand. Personally, I take the Pace forum in small doses. I think its a necessary forum, but it is potent.

Mudslinger, you are golden. Don't sweat it. You sir are one of the few that actually does the right thing. Love ya Bro

Comment

I'm just listening and digging post #14... Really though, good on you, op. It takes a big man to admit he's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        So Mudslinger, would you say you were just slinging mud?
        I would definitely say YES!

Comment

Never been in the pace forum so I popped in there to see what y’all are talking about. Definitely some a holes in there geez lol. Welcome back, always enjoyed your posts.

Comment

Welcome back and kudos for owning whatever it was that you said.

Comment

Awesome that your back..... one thing to come out of this, is the personal acknowledgment to one self, accept the thing's that we did, and grow from them

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back! I've been on here for about 10 years and I've had a couple of run-ins with people (you were actually one of them....LOL), but just as you and I did back then, cooler heads have usually prevailed in the end, and we worked it out. I've never visited the PACE forum, and I don't plan on it.
                  Now that you're back, and unless I missed it, I'm looking forward to your recap of your recent trip to RSA.

Comment

Go on you for owning what ever it was. WELCOME BACK

Comment

Dang Doug, looks like I must'a missed a good 'un!! Come on over, pull up a stump and set a spell...

Comment

I can’t spell or use proper English. Take a Big man to step up and down it! Your apologies accepted. Wait I don’t know what your even talking about.. welcome Back.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                          Welcome back! I've been on here for about 10 years and I've had a couple of run-ins with people (you were actually one of them....LOL), but just as you and I did back then, cooler heads have usually prevailed in the end, and we worked it out. I've never visited the PACE forum, and I don't plan on it.
                          Now that you're back, and unless I missed it, I'm looking forward to your recap of your recent trip to RSA.
                          As soon as I can get pics from my phone loaded to my computer, a recap of my trip to RSA will come. It was EPIC!

Comment

Forgive&forget.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              I would definitely say YES!
                              First thing I thought of....but thought I better be 2cool...

Glad yo back.....

Comment

Humility and self reflection are good for the soul. Welcome home.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X