Apologies offered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies offered.

I have not posted on here since early May because I basically made an *** of myself on a thread on May 4. I would like to offer an apology to those that I offended, made fun of or just plain got mad at and like I said above, made an *** of myself with my remarks. I knew immediately after I posted I had made a mistake. This is the reason i took the time away from this site to think about my actions and to rethink how I need to act as an adult on here. That is not me and I truly regret my words. Please accept my apologies to those I insulted or just plain attacked whomever you might be.

I initially deleted all my info and was actually going to completely abandoned this site, but I have been on here a long time and needed to make amends to the great people on here.

I am sorry and hopefully will learn from my mistakes and think long and hard before I type a reply to anyone. I will slowly get back into posting but hopefully in a better frame of mind.

I do not know the post in which you post of nor the event that happened but it takes a big man to admit he was wrong. There are times when we all should push away from the screen and take a good look at our own actions and responses and see how we really come off to the viewers. Including myself. Good day sir.

Comment

Its good to see you man up and apologize for what you said. hopefully this attempt at reconciliation and repentance leads to a stronger community and higher value for all.

Comment

No worries! Glad you are back.

Comment

Good on you. Things get out of hand pretty quickly in the PACE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have all been there, some more than others. Myself included

Comment

We’re all human Brother and we all make mistakes ( I personally make a lot of them) so don’t beat yourself up too bad. It takes a big man to step up to the plate as you have done and it is a testament to all of us that humility makes us better Men of God! You’re a good Person!

Comment

Welcome back! To me all of the members bring something important to this great community! Whether or not we all agree on issues that get discussed on this great forum is not the question. I believe we can all do a better job of using a bit of civility in the discussions of our disagreements. Once again, welcome back.

Comment

I fail everyday.... part of real growth is coming to terms. Thank you kindly

Comment

No worries. At least you didn't go all day 82 on us.

Comment

Good on you, sir.

Someone owes bsills $50

Comment

I don't think you said anything out of line. I think you are the one owed the apology. I can promise you those guys are ate up with "keyboard machismo". Most of them would be singing a different tune if their wife was standing over their shoulder watching them type.

Comment

Welcome back Doug! Not sure what you are referring to specifically, but I can bet what forum it was in since I didn't see it. If it is where I think it was, stay out of that place. As you can see since May, its been better for your mental health and productivity. Arguing in there whether, for or against ,the majority or minority, will rot your mind. Nobody changes their own....I'd rather run a hand shovel chipping concrete than argue in that pace....errr place..

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm3KTa601s&t=6s"]Welcome Back, Kotter Theme (Intro & Outro) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Welcome back Doug! Not sure what you are referring to specifically, but I can bet what forum it was in since I didn't see it. If it is where I think it was, stay out of that place. As you can see since May, its been better for your mental health and productivity. Arguing in there whether, for or against ,the majority or minority, will rot your mind. Nobody changes their own....I'd rather run a hand shovel chipping concrete than argue in that pace....errr place..
                              This ^^^^^. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jason is spot on.

Comment

Working...
                              X