Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
    Yes I believe it’s an older version of Scarface

I just had another small buck come by and knocked my decoy over, dang it now I have to go set it back up
    Nice!

Buck in the 2nd pic looks like a decent 8pt!

Comment

I killed a bobcat a few years ago after I watched it stalk up behind my decoy.

Comment

I'm going to try one at Hagerman next week, the one I have is just one of the fold up does, may be for sale after the first use.

Comment

PM decoy hunt & another buck here

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
            PM decoy hunt & another buck here
            Antlers look funny on your decoy!

You wouldn't happen to work at Walmart would you? LOL

Comment

Personally watched many many bucks mount decoys in KS. Best tool to use when timing is right

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Decoy or no decoy? Decided tonight to put a doe decoy out and had a 3.5 year old 8 and an hour later another 2.5 year old fork horn come in and check her out. Coolest thing I’ve seen in a long time. The fork horn hung around for 15 minutes trying to figure out what was up! Put a little Ever calm on her. Gonna use in the morning and drag a scent rag on my walk in...

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
                    Decoy or no decoy? Decided tonight to put a doe decoy out and had a 3.5 year old 8 and an hour later another 2.5 year old fork horn come in and check her out. Coolest thing I’ve seen in a long time. The fork horn hung around for 15 minutes trying to figure out what was up! Put a little Ever calm on her. Gonna use in the morning and drag a scent rag on my walk in...

Comment

I know timing is everything but I think I’m obviously in a sweet spot

Comment

Originally posted by gneimeth View Post
                        I know timing is everything but I think I’m obviously in a sweet spot
                        I will have mine set up 50 yds from a scrape line. I haven't had my target on camera in 3 wks so not expecting much. He very well could be skirting my cameras though. Never know. Low fence hunting so anything can happen!

Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          Antlers look funny on your decoy!

You wouldn't happen to work at Walmart would you? LOL

Funny u noticed that, it’s designed to make the buck look inferior so other bucks fell like they can kick its butt

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I will have mine set up 50 yds from a scrape line. I haven't had my target on camera in 3 wks so not expecting much. He very well could be skirting my cameras though. Never know. Low fence hunting so anything can happen!

Good luck tomorrow.
                            Same deal here - low fence in Bastrop county on my in laws farm. Hoping something shows up that I’ve never seen!

Good Luck

Comment

Hunted over decoy for a couple hours and decided to take a walk. Cane back to decoy and had a 2.5 yr old 8pt busted up on one side standing from the decoy 20-30 yds. He saw me walk up and couldn't decide what he wanted to do. Look at decoy, look at me, look at decoy, look at me. Finally blew and ran 20ft to stop and look back again. Pretty funny.

Comment

Nope! Decoys don’t work!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X