Gamo Airguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MidwayUSA has a Youth Model for $34.44

Gamo G-Force Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel on sale for

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
      Why do you regret that? Think the heavier pellet is just better? I always leaned towards the .177 penetrating better due to it's smaller hole. I have no first hand experience with a .22 caliber pellet gun.
      I think the heavier pellet is better for penetration and the size of game you can take. I also have noticed the accuracy can be a little better with the .22 caliber. I bought the .177 because I liked the idea of a pellet shooting as fast as a .22 and the crack it would make by going over sound barrier with light pellets. However, the .177 wasn't good for more than squirrels in my opinion. Shot two raccoons at my feeder (one multiple times) that I was not able to recover with the .177.

Comment

I have a Gamo hornet that has the highest number of kills out of all my guns. Squirrels and rabbits be scared...

Comment

I have had a couple of different gamo's over the years. The one I have now is the .177 silent cat. I have killed the usual small game with it and also a handful of gray fox, coons, and a nutria rat with it. The fox have all dropped stone dead with a pellet between the eyes. Fun little rifles for sure. My next air rifle will be a 22 caliber

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
            Don't limit your thinking to small game. Popped this dude a couple of years ago with my Benjamin 22 cal air rifle. He was facing me and I put it through his eye and into the 'think tank'.
            How far was this shot, forgot to ask that yesterday?

Comment

Shot on pig was 20 yards.
              You should PM SaltwaterSlick - great guy and air gun expert. He is very helpful.

Comment

With the selection of pellets that's out there you can do awesome stuff, can't go into detail on everything shot with mine but I've taken up to coon size critters with no problem, I use a lead pellet with a small bb in the nose for bigger, tougher critters, I think it's made by game don't have the package around to get info from.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  With the selection of pellets that's out there you can do awesome stuff, can't go into detail on everything shot with mine but I've taken up to coon size critters with no problem, I use a lead pellet with a small bb in the nose for bigger, tougher critters, I think it's made by game don't have the package around to get info from.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
                    Shot on pig was 20 yards.
                    You should PM SaltwaterSlick - great guy and air gun expert. He is very helpful.
                    ok, cool, thanks!

Comment

I dropped a nutria in its tracks at 60 yards.

Comment

How loud are these "toys" you speak of? I live in the city and hate squirrels, but I need to be subtle at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                          Um I mean its not like a regular .22 but I thought it would be a little more quiet. I guess it has to makes some noise to sling the pellet that dang fast.

I will try to video it next time I play with it.
                          sub sonic pellets are much quieter.

I have a gamo whisperquiet, its a squirrel killing machine.

They have come a long ways.

The pellet selection available is diverse, lots of options.

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
                            How loud are these "toys" you speak of? I live in the city and hate squirrels, but I need to be subtle at the same time.
                            I would compare it to like a nail gun going off. Its not super loud.

Get one!!!!!!

Comment

I've shot coons, skunks and a possum.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                                I would compare it to like a nail gun going off. Its not super loud.

Get one!!!!!!
                                I have been eyeing them for a while, sounds like its time.

Comment

Working...
                                X