Democrats Threatening Blood In Streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats Threatening Blood In Streets

"Actor James Cromwell warns of 'blood in the streets' if Democrats don't win election"

Radical LWL's are starting to threaten the country with violence if they do not win the midterm elections. Total idiots!

Character actor James Cromwell was honored at the fourth annual Carney Awards, where he used his platform to call for change in the United States and warn of violence if President Trump and his allies remain in office.

Do they honestly think that would go well !? There’s a reason you don’t see ANTIFA’s bull**** in the south.

Comment

**** blood maybe....from all the butt hurt!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	24558952

"That'll do pig. That'll do."

Comment

YAWN!!! Scare tactics will work about as good as the last couple of shenanigans they have pulled...

Comment

He may be right, there was blood in the streets after the rodney king verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              YAWN!!! Scare tactics will work about as good as the last couple of shenanigans they have pulled...

The yawn comment is really stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

All he needs is a mask to complete his antifa Halloween costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  The yawn comment is really stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Why? You take this guy serious? Surely not..

Comment

Well, when you have the media on your side that's how you work it.
                    Call for blood in the streets and then blame the resulting violence on Trump.

Comment

First of all, I've never heard of James Cromwell, so I'll give his opinion all the weight it deserves.

Second of all, if he was the most well known actor on the planet, I would give his opinion exactly the amount of credence that comes with that title, which is zero.

I have long held the opinion that there is nothing dumber than a college student, but actors of all ages have proved me wrong over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not. Gonna. Happen. In. Texas.

Comment

We gotta week to see how voters will play this out...the experts say 5 gains in the congress with a tight republic lead in the senate. Not sure what outcome calls for said violence of outcome that pulls them off into hysteria. See ya next week

Comment

We need to understand that words matter and that we all need to be mindful of what we’re saying...

Senator Cory Booker D-NJ
                            Since Booker is so vocal & critical, I wonder when we'll start hearing him denounce comments/statements inciting violence coming from the left?

Comment

Isn't this guy British? Kick his *** out like my ancestors did to his ancestors.

Comment

Working...
                              X