No announcement yet.

Roberts at it again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is like he will go out of his way to rule against the Trump admin at every chance....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      It is like he will go out of his way to rule against the Trump admin at every chance....
      He certainly appears compromised. What if, after the Trump re-election, Roberts is removed from SCOTUS or forced to resign? Trumps gets to appoint another justice, making it 7-2!

Fun fantasy anyway...

Comment

Limbaugh mentioned a group that predicted Trumps first win and said he should win this one as well but said PA was the one state he would probably win but after the corruption was done he may loose the state.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Limbaugh mentioned a group that predicted Trumps first win and said he should win this one as well but said PA was the one state he would probably win but after the corruption was done he may loose the state.
          Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Robert's is compromised. He should resign as soon as trump gets reelected.
            If this is true he should be tried for treason and hung. And that's no joke.

SCJ is the highest level. Those who are using him should be put to death also.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              If this is true he should be tried for treason and hung. And that's no joke.

SCJ is the highest level. Those who are using him should be put to death also.
              Agree

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                So we don’t think the votes should count if the post mark is on or before the Election Day?

Could be a non story if the confirmation is done soon enough.
                Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Did your teachers allow you to turn in your homework three days late? Does the bank allow you to make your house note three days after the due date? Even though it’s post marked before it’s due?
                I was going to say something like this. Lazy slackers who procrastinate always need more time.

But we know this really isn't about that.

It will be amazing when votes come in even..but those extra 3 days to count will heavily favor one side for some odd reason...except fraud I'm sure. And people like JJ will just make excuses with their blinders on.

Comment

Roberts is just one of many judges nominated by a Republican president who becomes more and more liberal as time passes. Bush 1 and 2 are responsible for the vast majority of those judges, but they're social liberals at heart so it's really no surprise.

If Trump wins, then SCJ Stephen Breyer, nominated by Clinton, will be 86 at the end of Trump's second term. Here's to Trump having the opportunity to appoint another SCJ, make it another Amy Coney Barret! That would give the court a true 6-3 conservative bloc. Let Roberts side with Kagan and Sotomayor.

Comment

I would love to see Roberts publicly humiliated by the Epstein Island investigation. This gal that they have now, Maxwell would be the perfect one to throw him under the proverbial bus with pics, videos, dates/times when he was her "guest"...
                    I mean, one can dream, right? and to me, that is not that far-fetched of a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                    X