No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad pic but I found an aged Anejo in the bottom of my humi. I think this one is from 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
      What would y'all recommend for someone wanting to try cigars? I've puffed on a pipe for years and recently got the bug to try wolf turds. I'm a deer lease only puffer and would like something relatively mild I'm thinking. Live in New Braunels and have a good shop nearby -New Braunfels Tobaccco Haus.

I generally start folks out on some of the lighter Arturo Fuente cigars. The Hemingways are some of my favorites. Most AF sticks are really good.

Comment

Solid advice so far. Fuente hemingway or oliva would be my first cigar advice. Hope it works for you to branch out. I’d actually like to try a pipe I just don’t want to make the investment.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
          Thanks Michael, Be seeing you soon.
          Holler if you want to sell a box or two...

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            Holler if you want to sell a box or two...
            Not really looking to sell quantities of cigars, bought them for my collection and enjoyment. I might be inclined to sell a few singles though.

BTW, It was nice meeting you Michael. Definitely praying for you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
              Not really looking to sell quantities of cigars, bought them for my collection and enjoyment. I might be inclined to sell a few singles though.

BTW, It was nice meeting you Michael. Definitely praying for you brother.

I'm not big on singles.

Thanks though

Comment

Gurkha Ancient Warrior. Grabbed it on a whim at a small shop in Galveston. Normally not a perfecto guy, just not appealing. This is amazing and now I’m bummed I can’t get more online. I’ll by what he has left when I get back down there.

Comment

Isabella firecracker. **** day so I’m smoking it too fast but dang it’s tasty.

Comment

Isabella firecracker. **** day so I’m smoking it too fast but dang it’s tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You talked me into smoking one this evening.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Gift from a buddy at work that makes knives- finally have a fancy cutter

Comment

Roma craft morning. Had more cigars this week than the last two months

Comment

can anyone fill a guy in on how to obtain some real cubans?

Comment

Need to keep this going. Nice evening with friends. Cold miller lite and a black label

Comment

Coffee, Koe Wetzel and a Rocky Patel on a chilly rainy day off

Comment

Working...
                                X