• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    Yeah, I'm 56 and most of mine do.

Sweet Vette, Jeff!
    Haha! Gracias amigo!

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
      I do believe I have some. I'll check tomorrow evening. Now just need t figure out how to get it to ya.
      Originally posted by airehead View Post
      I have some I’ll look for it tomorrow I should have 4-5 small cans
      Originally posted by RLhunter View Post
      I have one 14oz can. PM me if your interested.
      Originally posted by LWolken View Post
      I have (4) 12 oz. Cans of R12 in The Woodlands. I don't need it so make me an offer or trade for 9mm?
      Pms incoming

Comment

I would definitely figure out where the old Freon leaked from before dumping new Freon in.

Comment

It held a vacuum for about three hours but leaked due to a bad clamp. After the mechanic reworked the clamp. It was holding at 24 hours after that. Ordered new hoses and clamps yesterday to be safe.

Comment

Got a few cans, but still need a few more pounds. Anyone have a line on any R-12

Comment

Have about 1/2 of 30lb. drum, but I am too far to be of much help. Will look tomorrow to see if I might have couple of cans that I have forgotten about.

Comment

I have 3 old 15oz cans that have been around a long time I'd give you but I don't know if they're safe to ship. Beautiful car btw. The tops are starting to rust so they need to be used by someone

Comment

Originally posted by Airtech View Post
                  Have about 1/2 of 30lb. drum, but I am too far to be of much help. Will look tomorrow to see if I might have couple of cans that I have forgotten about.
                  Thank you. I’m actually in Tyler through Thursday and could make a run to Lufkin

Comment

Originally posted by jtr View Post
                    I have 3 old 15oz cans that have been around a long time I'd give you but I don't know if they're safe to ship. Beautiful car btw. The tops are starting to rust so they need to be used by someone
                    There is a tbh express with HeyMikey being put together from Houston to DFW this weekend. That may work if you and him could meet Friday morning.
                    Really appreciate any help I can get in getting Blue Belle fully operational.

Comment

I can do that, I'll PM you my number.

Comment

Many thanks to jtr and airehead for the hookup on the R-12. You guys are top notch and if your up in the DFW area, drinks are on me!

Comment

i have two cases, but i am in Trinidad at the moment until September.

Comment

Originally posted by stick-n-move View Post
                            i have two cases, but i am in Trinidad at the moment until September.
                            Thank you…Noted for future reference

Comment

That car is so cool, I wouldn’t think it needs a/c . Lol. Nice ride, hope you find enough r12

Comment

Working...
                              X