This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    Either way.... I bet that all gas no breaks thing is going to be in full effect in CS this season! Good thing for you sips we aren't playing each other this year!
    Neither knows how their team will fare this season. Both are starting new quarterbacks. The FPI says they are dead even.

Bring it on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sark looks like a better hire now given his experience in the SEC.

Comment

Pure… Unbridled… DELUSION…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Lol, the bottom half has always chanted. It’s going to happen. I hear that’s where they’re headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LOL. I’ve seen it from Sugar Bowl games with National Championship implications as far back as the Herschel Walker UGA teams. (We’ve also seen it in fairly recent Sugar Bowl...from Texas fans! )

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            LOL. I’ve seen it from Sugar Bowl games with National Championship implications as far back as the Herschel Walker UGA teams. (We’ve also seen it in fairly recent Sugar Bowl...from Texas fans! )

All tongue in cheek, I know it’s going to happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Sark looks like a better hire now given his experience in the SEC.

Not only Sark but the other former SEC coaches on staff. This will help with their experience not only on the teams but the type of player they need to recruit.

Texas fans were getting frustrated with Sark’s lack of urgency in recruiting. It was said he wasn’t pushing kids for their commitment as it was a more laid back approach. Texas just lost a commit and the word was they didn’t push him to stay. They had the same approach. That makes me think he’s been holding back not wanting to fill up until this announcement to turn up the heat. Just a thought looking back on all of it now.
              It’s probably wishful thinking on my part, but no question Texas has now added an equal bullet in the clip.

Comment

I do find it funny all these ags are not talking about the additional roughly $30M that is being added to their yearly payout by adding Texas and OU. Keep in mind the current yearly payout is $45M. So an increase of 66% by adding Texas and OU versus what the SEC pays now. If you wonder why Texas gets treated differently look no further than the $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

When you can't win one for yourself I guess your left with cheering for your enemy. I won't be chanting SEC. I can promise you that. Others might but it won't come out of my mouth.

Comment

SIAP

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
                    Last edited by bossbowman; 07-24-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        When you can't win one for yourself I guess your left with cheering for your enemy. I won't be chanting SEC. I can promise you that. Others might but it won't come out of my mouth.

Same. I’ve never cheered for OU regardless of who they are playing, and I’m not about to start cheering for someone else just because they happen to be in the same
                        Conference…

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Subtitles are hilarious!

“*silent stare of the sweet irony of Texas having to do the “SEC” chant*”

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Sorry to veer away from the A&M/UT conversation but I’m wondering what you guys from the remaining Big 12 schools think about a full merger with the PAC 12. I think this makes some sense. Article from “PistolsFiring” an OSU blog:

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                              not sure why youtube tags don't work on TBH
                              https://youtu.be/sVHv7EhqNMY?t=14

Ironically this was after aTm last championship

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                Aggy’s were born that way. Its a symptom of never winning anything but thinking you have.
                                Hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X