No announcement yet.

Bowhunt: Zambia's Luangwa Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey yall, I will complete thus report on this last leg or Saturday on my flight to Nashville. Wheels up in Doha, QATAR.[emoji106] Back in Houston at 4:05 pm.
    I really enjoyed this trip on every level. Tough to bowhunt as there are no permanent anything. I would do this again in a heartbeat, which I will....lol![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again for sharing. I really liked all of the hunting pics and stories, but the pictures of you delivering needed supplies was awesome. Excellent adventure and prayers for a safe return home for you, sir!

Comment

thanks for the adventure.

Comment

Have a safe trip home O.

Comment

Incredible adventure, thanks for letting us follow along!

Comment

I enjoyed the trip Oscar! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Hey yall, I will complete thus report on this last leg or Saturday on my flight to Nashville. Wheels up in Doha, QATAR.[emoji106] Back in Houston at 4:05 pm.
                I really enjoyed this trip on every level. Tough to bowhunt as there are no permanent anything. I would do this again in a heartbeat, which I will....lol![emoji6]

Safe travels and looking forward to hearing the "rest of the story". It's been a great ride so far.

Comment

Thanks again! What a TRIP!

Comment

Landing in Houston in 5 minutes!!![emoji95][emoji120][emoji95] I look forward to adding some kewl pics and some footnotes. To the TBHers that asked about the village assistance I will respond when I get some time.......it's horribly complicated!!! [emoji15] Head home and pack for Nashville. My girls already there and moved into new condo. Jeep showed up per the delivery time.[emoji817]

Comment

Nice trip Oscar. My daughter and I are supposed to be in Lusaka right now on a mission trip. It got postponed due to the rise in COVID cases over there. Hopefully things will get better soon over there.

Comment

BTW, how did you like the Nshima?

Comment

thanks for taking us along Oscar!

Comment

What an amazing experience one could only dream to partake in! Thank you for all the live updates. Wonderful of you to assist the village. So sorry for the loss of "Bayou".

Comment

Another outstanding adventure OT! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Enjoyed following along. Congrats on the critters. Thanks for sharing your journey

RIP Bayou. Always enjoyed your stories about him. Growing up in Terrbonne parish hunting with beagles holds a special place in my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X