Is this a Brown Recluse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
    Been bitten several times. Black Widow bite affected me MUCH worse.
    Your real name Peter Parker?

Comment

Bitten 3 times on my leg by the same spider, not a fun experience. Spray all you want, but like Zmaxhunter said, put all the sticky traps you can afford out and along base boards and then you'll get a real sense of how many you have in your house.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
        Demon or Demand we alternate them. What u will pay exterminator you can buy and spray urself multiple times . Most exterminators use these as well.
        I use Demon. When the guys come to the door trying to sale me on their services, I tell them I do it myself. Then they ask what do I use, like I don't know what I am doing. I tell them Demon and the next thing they say is "ok, have a nice day."

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
          Killed 3 in the house the last week and one in the bed. Time for exterminator......
          I had one of those blood suckers in my bed last night…..

……but it only had 2 legs!!

Comment

Ole fiddle back!

Comment

Comment

That’s the one! I picked up a hand towel to dry my face and rubbed one all over my right cheek. Didn’t realize it until I saw spider legs in the sink. Had three spots show up, but went away fairly quickly with some steroid cream. Glad you posted, reminds me it’s time for another dose of Tempo inside and out!

Comment

Working...
                X