Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving gun in car would have been safer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this still a thing?

Comment

My honest opinion is that maybe you shouldn’t carry at anytime. The use of a firearm should always be a precise and split second reaction with no hesitation or regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking for a ride to Cabela's tomorrow...anyone free?

Comment

To recap - I portrayed a scenario and then asked a question on a hypothetical situation had someone been carrying. It's clear that I decided to forego all common sense prior to asking the question as the answer has been obvious and unanimous.

With that said, any claim that I was, or implied that I was "eager" to draw on someone is false. Pulling from the OP..."I don't think there is reason to draw in this situation...Is this something from a legal standpoint where someone in my situation could have drawn?"

The answer is now most certainly clear, but now I should forego my constitutional right at the front door? That will not happen. There's a better chance at taking grandpa's keys away. I'm just a guy who wayyyy overthought an awkward situation and then asked a "what-if" question at the wrong time before my mind was clear. I don't care how dumb the question is: talking about it is better than not talking about it. There is always something to be learned, and probably someone more than just myself can learn from this experience, so for that I'm glad for any sensible response, which there are many. Thank you.

I've owned my mistakes, sought guidance, created an action plan to better myself (post 39) and will be following through on that soon. Not much else to do except laugh about it and move on.

Comment

Working...
          X