Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving gun in car would have been safer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you consider drawing in this situation? I carry, and wouldn't even consider it at all. Reads like an honest mistake on the guys part, uncased gun on the counter at a gun store. Pretty cool takedown though. I would have left it in the truck.

Comment

I had a similair situation at krogers yesterday when i set my usual white bread down temporarily to look at some new multi oat bread they had displayed on the endcqp. Had a gentleman to my left come and pick up the white loaf i set down and show his wife who was on my right. I kept my eye on him pretty well. In the end he placed it back down. But it was pretty tense for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I had a similair situation at krogers yesterday when i set my usual white bread down temporarily to look at some new multi oat bread they had displayed on the endcqp. Had a gentleman to my left come and pick up the white loaf i set down and show his wife who was on my right. I kept my eye on him pretty well. In the end he placed it back down. But it was pretty tense for a bit.
        You didn't draw on him???.... wuss! [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I may or may not have whoop's someones arse over a bag of fresh tortillas.....

Comment

Wow, too much drama for nothing. And, to think you even thought about drawing on the guy if you were carrying. You should reconsider carrying. You make bad decisions.

Comment

How the story would have been written had I written it....

I went to BP and took my gun in and set it on the counter.
              A guy picked it up and looked through the scope several times then whistled for someone.
              I told him it was my gun and he apologized and put it down.

The end

Comment

ground check em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

when you draw a diagram to tell a story like that you may be over thinking things

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                    How the story would have been written had I written it....

I went to BP and took my gun in and set it on the counter.

A guy picked it up and looked through the scope several times then whistled for someone.

I told him it was my gun and he apologized and put it down.

The end
                    Have you always been so complicated and unreasonable?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why would you draw on a man that is carrying a firearm that is not functional and is broken down? Was he a threat? Because he has your property that you watched him take instead of preventing him from taking? I don’t think a jury would condone.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                        Why would you draw on a man that is carrying a firearm that is not functional and is broken down? Was he a threat? Because he has your property that you watched him take instead of preventing him from taking? I don’t think a jury would condone.
                        people are crazy, i got drawn on and shot at 6 weeks ago by a neighbor because she thought i was on her property sitting unarmed on my 4 wheeler. thats a story i will tell when the time is right lol.

Comment

I just read a whole lotta wrong and nothing right.. Here is the short version..

HEY chief how about you get them D$#K skinners off of my gun!!!!
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 11-29-2021, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            people are crazy, i got drawn on and shot at 6 weeks ago by a neighbor because she thought i was on her property sitting unarmed on my 4 wheeler. thats a story i will tell when the time is right lol.
                            Wait, no, no, no...the time is right NOW! Let's hear it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              Pay attention, it's a trend

Comment

I left my shopping cart and stood by the meat counter at Brookshire's a couple years ago. I turned around put the sausage in the upper part where little kids sit, went to the front of the store unloaded the sausage and started to unload the rest of the cart...none of the stuff was mine...I didn't pay attention and had grabbed someone else's cart that was at the meat counter. I went back and they had already walked off I guess but my cart was still sitting there. It could have been bad I guess...Lol. CTom87, you'll think better next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X